Chapter 25

I dressed up in a crop top and some vans. I applied a little bit of makeup but not a whole lot. Matt was going to come and pick me up soon.

When Matt finally got here I hopped in his car and he started to drive. "Are you sure you want to go to this party?" He asked. "I'm positive." I answered.

We pulled up to Shawns house. I got out of the car and Matt immediately grabbed my hand.

"It's okay Matt, I'm going to be fine." I reassured him. "What if Jack shows up?" He asked tightening his grip. "He won't." I said.

But I was wrong.

"Let's dance." Matt slurred. "I'm not the dancing type." I answered. "C'monnn Skyler!" He pleaded. He put his hands on my hips.

"Stop it Matt your drunk." I said pushing his hands off. "No I'm not." He denied. He started walking towards the refreshments.

I walked over towards the couch and sat down. "Hello there Skyler." I heard a voice say. I looked up to see the one and only Jack Gilinsky.

I was immediately terrified. "Get away from me!" I screamed and started to run. but he had my wrist firmly in his hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said. "Let go of me right now Jack or I swear to god Matt will beat the shit out of you." I slapped his hand but his grip didn't loosen a bit.

"Matt!" I yelled. "Please help me!" "Babe chill out. I just want to talk to you." He said. "Don't ever call me babe." I slapped at his hand on my wrist.

Jack picked me up and brought me to a bedroom. He put me on the bed and ran towards the door to block it. "Let me out right now." I demanded. "Please just listen to me." He pleaded. "I don't want to listen." I gave him a stern look.

"It's something I think you should know." He said looking at his feet. "If I listen will you let me go?" I asked. "Yes."

"When I was a kid, I had nothing. My parents never paid any attention to me unless they wanted to rape me. I've been raped so many times when I was a kid. I finally told someone and both of my parents went to jail. I lived with my grandma for the longest time. Then I moved to LA to live with some friends. When I first saw you I really liked you. I couldn't help my ways it's just that's the way I was grown up. I'm so sorry I got you pregnant Skyler. I honestly didn't mean to." he finished.

"Jack, I had no idea." I stuttered. "I'm so sorry-" He cut me off. "No you don't need to be sorry, I should be. I was acting just like my parents." He started to tear up. "Jack its okay." I said getting off the bed to hug him. "I know you didn't mean to."

He nodded his head and sniffed. "Thank you for understanding." He whispered.

I pulled out of the hug and we walked back down stairs.

I walked around for a while and eventually found Matt. He was out on the dance floor. "Lets go Matt." I said grabbing his hand. He was so drunk. He didn't resist me so we walked out to his car without a problem.

I drove Matt home and brought him to his room. I kissed him goodnight and he immediately fell asleep.

We only lived a few blocks apart so I just walked home. When I finally got home I got into my pajamas but I could fall asleep. I was to busy thinking about what Jack said.
__________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I don't really have a lot of time anymore.
I hope y'all are having a good day!
Byeeee ✌️