Chapter 26

The next morning I woke up and slowly got out of bed. I walked around my room and headed down stairs. I grabbed some cereal and checked my phone.

I had a text from Matt, it read
Thanks for talking me home last night. PS can I come over today?
I replied yes to his text and finished my cereal.

Matt came way earlier than I had expected. It had only been 15 minutes since I texted him he could come.

I opened the door and was immediately embarrassed. I still had my pajamas on and wasn't wearing any makeup.

"You should have gave me the heads up you were coming this early." I said. "Why would I do that?" Matt asked. "So that I could prepare." I gestured to my pajamas and lack of makeup. "Are you kidding me? I think you look amazing Skyler. You will never look bad to me."

I blushed and pulled him in a hug.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. "We should watch a movie." Matt answered. "Lets watch it in my room." We started walking towards the stairs.

"Bet I can beat you up the stairs!" Matt yelled as he started running. "Hey no fair! You got a head start!" I yelled running after him.

Matt did end up beating me. "Ha I beat you!" He said catching his breath. "Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. I passed Matt and walked towards my room.

"Race you to my room!" I yelled and started running. But Matt caught up to me and picked me up from behind. I screamed in shock but started laughing.

He put me back down behind him and ran towards my room. He beat me again.

"I think I should get an award." Matt said smiling when I finally caught up to him. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him lightly. "That's all?" He laughed.

I turned around and kissed him again. "Is that good enough?" I asked. "For now." He replied and winked. I punched him on the shoulder and grabbed my laptop.

We cuddled next to each other on my bed. We started playing Quiji, I was terrified of it. I hated scary movies so much. But I decided I would be tough and watch the movie.

When it was over it was 2:00. "What do you want to eat?" I asked Matt. We had never noticed that we missed lunch. "Lets go out." Matt suggested. I shrugged my shoulders and we got in Matt's car.

We went to a Chinese place. It wasn't exactly what you would call romantic, but for me it was perfect.

I loved Matt and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He was so perfect and my everything.

When we walked outside it was raining really hard. When we got in the car to drive back we could hardly see.

"Matt we should just pull over." I was becoming uneasy. "No it's fine were almost home." He reassured me.

I stared out of the window even though there was nothing to look at except rain.

I soon felt myself drifting into my own thoughts.. But Matt's voice jerked me out of it. "Skyler!" He yelled as we collided with another car. I screamed as the car tipped over, then everything went black.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Cliff hanger 😏
Sorry I couldn't update sooner.
More votes = faster updates
Byeeee ✌️