Chapter 31

Jack Gilinsky stood right in front of me.

I screamed and he started walked towards me. He pulled out a knife and started swinging it at me.

"Stop!" I screamed running away. "Please don't hurt me!"

I ran upstairs into my room and called Matt to come and help me.

Jack pounded on my locked door until Matt came.

"Woah dude chill." I heard Matt say before the pounding stopped.

"You need to calm down. Skyler can't help that she lost the baby. In fact, it wasn't her fault, it was mine." Jack growled at Matt.

"So whatever you do dont hurt her, hurt me. It's all my fault." I heard footsteps going father away.

"You killed my child. You killed her and your perfectly okay with it I can tell." Jack growled.

"Well for one thing, she's not your girlfriend. She never was." Matt said.

By this time I had my ear pressed up to the door of my bedroom listening.

I was crying, really hard. I was scared.

It was silent for a second, but then Matt's piercing scream flew through the house.

"Matt!" I screamed flailing the door open. He was lying on the ground with a knife in his lower stomach area.

Jack had already ran away.

"Skyler... help." He managed to get out and I called the ambulance.

They came and carried him out on a stretcher and took him to the hospital.

They left me at my house and told me to visit him tomorrow.

I laid in bed all night and I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was Matt and how I wanted him to be safe from Jack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*next day*

They finally got Jack in prison. I've never been happier to see someone get put in jail.

I also visited Matt. He was doing okay but not as great as I'd hoped.

He still couldn't catch his breath very well and he needed a lot of sleep so I hardly got to talk to him.

Please, please be okay Matt. I didn't mean to ever get you hurt, I swear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was still in the hospital when I went back to school. Sammy and Courtney comforted me the most but it didn't really help.

Sammy invited me to a party on Friday, but I don't know if I'm going to go. This is just too much to handle to me right now.

1. My boyfriend is in the hospital
2. there's a killer after me and he could easily get back out of jail like he did before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney eventually talked me into going to the party with her and Sammy. It was at Nash's house.

It was a really fun party actually. I hadn't got out of the house for a while so it felt good.

It was also the party where Nash got the guts to ask out Courtney. It was so cute the way he asked her.

He asked her to dance and when they were done he gave her a ring and asked if she would be his girlfriend. It was pretty cute if you ask me.

The day of the party was the only day I didn't go and see Matt.

Matt's parents said he was almost ready to come out of the hospital so I didn't feel like I needed to check on him again.

(It was also my day to let loose and not worry about him)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Sunday he was ready to come out of the hospital. I came and picked him up as a surprise and took him to the park.

We had a picnic and ate tons of food.

"I missed you so much." I told him. "I missed you too." Matt said. "Please don't ever get put in the hospital again." I laughed.

"I've been in there a lot lately." He agreed laughing. "I heard Jack finally got put in jail too." Matt added.

"Yes." I said with a sigh of relief. "Hopefully we'll never see him again.. ever."

"I'd hope so too, I'd hate for you to get hurt by him." Matt said. "Well you've been taking all of the bullets, I don't want you to get hurt either." I said.

"I'd die for you Skyler. I knew that I would eventually tell you this. Even on the first day I saw you I knew I would say this. Your my one and only." Matt told me.

"God I love you so much." I said and smashed my lips onto his.

I adjusted myself so that I was sitting on his lap and deepened the kiss.

"Woah get a room!" I heard someone yell behind me. I pushed off Matt embarrassed and crawled off him.

"Your going to let one person tell you off and stop you?" Matt asked. I looked at him funny. "C'mon lets do that again." He said patting his lap.

"Umm, maybe later." I said winking. "I can wait then." Matt blurted and I laughed.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
okay this was a way longer chapter.
comment if you want them to be this long every time and I will try my hardest to make them this long.
comments/votes=faster updates!!
welll ummmm....
byeeeeeee ✌🏻️