Chapter 16

"Goodmorning." Matt said as I got in his car. "Happy Monday!" I said sarcastically.

"I heard we're getting a new kid today." Matt commented. "Yeah, I think his name is Jack Gilinsky." I said.

We pulled up to the school and hopped out of the car. When we walked inside a guy grabbed my hand and twirled me so that I was looking at him. "Hey there." He said winking. I just stared at him, he was pretty good looking. "Woah, let go of my girlfriend." Matt said grabbing my free arm and pulling me away.

"That was weird." I commented after we walked far away. "I think that was Jack Gilinsky, because I've never seen him before." Matt told me. I nodded my head.

We walked to our first class, and Jack was in it. "Hey babe." He said biting his lip. "Nice seeing you here." I rolled my eyes and sat by Matt.

Jack stared at me the whole class period.

"Can you stop?" I asked him after class. "Nah, I choose not to." He answered. I tried to walk away but Jack grabbed my arm. "Don't walk away from me baby girl." He said. "Let me go or I'll call Matt!" I yelled pulling on my arm, but his grip was too hard. He pulled me towards him about to kiss me when he was jerked away.

"I told you to get off of her!" Matt yelled pushing Jack up against the lockers. "Chill out, we were just talking." Jack said. I couldn't watch Matt just do that to Jack. "Let go Matt." I told him. He looked at me confused. "Let him go." I said more firmly and he did. "Thanks babe." Jack said winking and he walked away from me and Matt.

"What was that for?" Matt asked angrily. "I can't watch you do that to Jack." I told him. "Why? Do you find him attractive?" He questioned. "Yeah a little." I said being honest. "But your dating me. I don't get why you like him. He's a bad boy, a player to be exact." Matt said gritting his teeth. "Just like you used to be." I said and walked away from our fight.
{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}
Hello my readers!
Sorry I couldn't update earlier than this...
PS thanks for 500 reads! I know it's not a lot but I'm really proud of myself because I'm not the best writer! ILY
Byeee ❤️✌️