Chapter 44

It was the next morning and we were going to look at all our photo shoot pictures.

I couldn't wait to see all of them that Johnson had took.

We walked across the street hands intertwined.

"God I've missed this." Matt whispered.

"Me too." I smiled.

We rode the elevator to Johnson's office and as usual he opened the door with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning my love birds!" He exclaimed.

"Morning Johnson." I laughed.

As Matt and I walked in Jack immediately grabbed his laptop.

"I think you'll be very happy with these pictures." Matt and I looked at each other and smiled.

They were amazing. Every single one taken at the best moment.

The pictures ranged from us eating our pizza, going surfing and a bunch of others just at random times where we were laughing together.

The last one was my favorite though.

Jack had snapped a picture of us kissing on the top of the car.

I asked him if I could get that printed out as a memory and he did it immediately.

"Here. One for each of you." He handed me and Matt the picture.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Matt looked at it and didn't say a thing at all.

"What's wrong Matt?" I asked.

"Oh um- nothing, nothing! I'm fine." He let out a fake smile.

I'll just ask him later.

We hung out for a while at Johnson's office but then soon decided we should leave.

We thanked him for taking the pictures and went back to the hotel.

Matt still didn't really talk to me a whole lot.

"Okay Matt seriously. What's wrong?" I asked and practically begged him to tell me.

"I'm just sad because it's not always going to be like this." He frowned as he held up the picture.

"I mean, your engaged. Your going back to New York too in a couple of days and I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here and be mine, not Sammy's. I want to be the one to marry you, not him." His eyes were tearing up.

"Matt I'll come and visit all the time. I promise you and we can make a bunch of fun memories." I reassured him.

"I'll miss your kisses, the way you hold my hand, and the way you'd cuddle me when we'd watch a scary movie."

I smiled thinking about all of those memories.

"I want to be with you too, but I love Sammy way too much to leave him now." I looked at my ring.

"Well I'm always here for you. If he decides to up and leave you I'll be right there opening my arms waiting to comfort you." I cuddled up close to him.

"What if you stop loving me?" I ask.

"I'll never stop loving you baby girl." Matt said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SW: hey baby can you call me?

I received this message from Sammy and I walked into the bathroom to call since Matt was sleeping on the bed.