Chapter 18

We finally arrived at his house. It was a larger house, larger than my house at least.

He walked up to his house, opened the door for himself and shut it on me. "Wow." I mumbled underneath my breath as I opened the door for myself.

We went up the stairs to his bedroom. He plopped down on his bed, throwing his bag halfway across the room. I had to admit, he room was nicer then I thought it would be. I stood there frozen looking at Jack.

"Let's begin." Jack said snapping me out of my trance. "Oh yeah okay." I said blushing a little. I walked over and sat down on his bed.

I started explaining what I wanted to do, but Jack didn't listen. He just stared and nodded his head. "Are you listening?" I asked frustrated. He looked away from me. "Yeah of course." He said nodding his head. "Jack please listen to me." I pleaded. "I'm sorry Skyler, I'm just not interested." He told me shrugging. I rolled my eyes and continued.

After a while Jack and I got literally nothing done because Jack would always change the subject. "Have you lost your virginity yet? How many guys have you dated?" Stupid questions that made me uncomfortable. "Please stop." I said. "I can't help it." Jack responded and leaned in to kiss me. "I think I should go." I told him moving out of the way.

I grabbed my book bag and heading down the stairs.

"Don't leave me Skyler." Jack pleaded running after me. "Why would I stay?" I asked him turning around. "So that you could spend a little bit of time with me." He said pushing me up against the wall.

His lips reached mine and we kissed. I was being stupid so I kissed back. Pretty soon we were having a make out session. He started kissing down my neck making me moan. He picked me up and brought him back to his bedroom.

He laid me down on his bed. That's when my senses kicked in. I pushed him off of me. "What are you doing?" He demanded. "Not having sex with you." I responded and called Matt.

Matt came and picked me up fast. "Everything go okay?" he asked as soon as I got in the car. "Yeah it was fine, we didn't get anything done." I said.

"Do you want to do anything?" Matt asked. "No, just bring me home." I responded. He looked at me confused but he did as I told him to do. I felt so bad for making out with Jack. I want to tell Matt and be honest, but I don't have the guts.

He pulled into my driveway and dropped me off. "Thanks for the ride Matt." I said smiling as I got out. "No problem babe. Text me if you change your mind and you want to do something." "Okay I will." I said and shut the car door.

I turned around and waved to Matt as he pulled out of the drive way.

I walked into my room and played on my phone for a while until I had to use the bathroom.

Once I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror. I gasped in horror. I had a hickey on my neck from Jack. Now Matt will know for sure that something happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt's thoughts
Skyler was acting really funny after she left Jacks. I hope nothing happened that I wouldn't like.
When Skyler turned around to wave at me, I saw something on her neck. I couldn't figure it out for a really long time, but I finally figured it out.
It's a hickey. I'm almost positive it's a hickey.
Why would Skyler have sex with Jack?
I can't believe it.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello everyone!
Sorry I couldn't update sooner.
I know I haven't really written on my other story but I will try to update that too. Isa is sick and she didn't feel like writing today so it's up to me.
Byeeee ✌️