Chapter 5

I looked at Matt in the eye, trying to act serious. He looks so hot when he bits his lip like that. "Stop staring at me." He smirked. "I told you, you can't resist me." "Yes I can and I will." I said getting up and walking out of the lunch room.

I was getting ready for my next class when someone grabbed my waist. "Get off!" I said pushing their arms off me. I turned around to see it was the one and only Matthew Espinosa. "Can you stop bothering me?" I asked rolling my eyes. "If you give me a kiss I will." He said and puckered his lips. "Then I guess your going to be bothering me for a long time." I said turning around. "Matt!" I screamed as he pushed me up into my locker. He put his forehead against mine. "Did I scare you?" He asked. My heart was beating, I get nervous around Matt. Especially in this situation. "G-get off!" I stuttered. "Are you scared of me?" He breathed on my lips. His breath always smelled minty. "N-no." I stuttered again. He licked his lips and leaned in, but the bell rang. "We'll finish this later." He said pushing off of the locker and walking away. I was saved by the bell, literally.

It didn't help that my next class was with Matt. He was staring at me and when I looked at him he would wink. It drives me nuts when he winks. I truly do like Matt, and I would date him if he wasn't such a player.

When that class was over I went to my last class of the day, thank god Matt isn't in it. I sat down in a seat next to Courtney and told her everything. "Wow," was all she said when I finished. "He really likes you, but it's good your being smart and not letting him win you over." She said. "He's a douche, but I kinda like him." I said looking at my desk. "You do?!" Courtney squealed. "Yeah a little." I said smiling, thinking about him. "But he's not my type. (bad bitches is the only thing that I like) I'm never going to date him because he will just move on from me no matter what." "He likes you a lot he's never talked about a girl this much!" She said. "You two could date and then we could turn him around and he will be perfect!" "He talks about me?" I asked blushing a little. "Yeah Nash says he talks about you all the time. Speaking of Nash he's having a party tonight and we're going." She said. "I don't get a choice?" I asked giggling a little. "Yeah pretty much." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney and I pulled up to the party. Nash was sitting outside with some friends having a bonfire. "Hey Nash!" Courtney said joining them. "Hey Court!" He said excitedly. "Skyler this is Cameron, Shawn, Taylor and Jack J." Nash said pointing to them. "Hey," I said a little shyly. "Is Matt coming?" Courtney asked Nash. "Yeah he said he was." Jack answered before Nash could. "Why did you ask?" Nash asked Courtney. "I was just wondering." She said winking at me. "Ohhhh." Cameron said looking at me. "I get it." I started blushing immediately. "THE NEW GIRL LIKES MATT!" Shawn screamed. Soon after all the boys started chanting that, including Courtney. My face had never been redder. "Who likes me?" Matt asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I immediately became tense. "Oh babe don't get all nervous around me." He said. I looked up at him and he winked at me. Courtney whispered something in Nash's ear. "Lets play football boys!"

"There is going to be a shirts team and a skins team." He explained. "Matt and Jack will be on the skins team and Cam and I will be on the shirts team since Shawn is too much of a baby to play." Nash said as Shawn sneered at him. "I call being the referee!" Shawn yelled. By that time Matt had let go of me and was taking his shirt off. I caught myself staring at him before any of the boys could tease me.

They started playing, Matt was pretty good at football. I was watching all the boys, but I soon got distracted and just watched Matt. He noticed and winked at me. I just kept staring. He didn't care if I was checking him out so why stop?
You can't think like that Skyler! He's just going to cheat on you if you date him! Don't fall for him!
With that final thought, I looked away
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Okay that was a long chapter, I think my chapters are going to start being this long. Anyway Merry Christmas! I'll try to update later if I can! ❤️