Chapter 32

It's finally Saturday.

Sammy is going to come over today after lunch. I'm so excited because I haven't talked to him in a while.

At 1:30 ish my doorbell rang and I opened the door to see that one and only Sammy Wilk.

"Good afternoon beautiful." He said winking at me. "Umm sorry I have a boyfriend." I mimicked all the ratchet girls at my school.

We both laughed and Sammy came inside.

"I heard about Jack." He mumbled as we sat down on the couch. "Yep." I said sighing. "I thought he was different." Sammy told me. "I thought he changed."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Before I came to LA I went to Omaha. That's where I met Jack. He was so bad. Smoking all the time and drinking. I was disgusted by him and nobody gave him any respect." He added, "Except all those hoes that wanted to hook up with him."

"Sounds like Jack." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk about something happy now?" I asked.

"Well I have something to tell you Skyler.." He got quiet. I sat up straight. "What?" I questioned.

"You're going to think I'm crazy so I might no-" I cut him off "No it's fine Sammy you can tell me anything."

He looked down at his shoes. "I still love you Skyler. I never will stop loving you." I took these words in.

"But what about Haven?" I asked thinking they were still dating. "We broke up a long time ago."

Honestly, I still had some feelings for Sammy. I couldn't describe them but I knew too that I still loved him.

There was an awkward silence.

"We should play dare dare." Sammy eventually said.

"I don't know Sam-" I started "Awh is Skyler scared of a little game?" Sammy cooed "Okay I'll do it." I said firmly.

"No chickens... You promise?" Sammy held out his pinky. I grabbed his pinky in mine and it was settled. No chickens.

"Dare dare?" Sammy asked me smirking.

"Dare." I replied.

"I dare you to come sit on my lap, kiss me, and tell me that you still love me." He smiled patting his lap.

"Sammy I just can't do that to Matt." I said. "Any dare besides that one please."

"Well you pinky promised that you wouldn't chicken out." Sammy put on a pouting face.

"I will do this, but if Matt finds out because you told someone and they told him I will kill you."

I scotched closer to him and got on his lap. "Kiss me." he whispered and I smashed my lips on his.

I missed Sammy.

I miss our dumb conversations that we used to have, our inside jokes, but mostly our kisses. They were so passionate and loving.

I still love Sammy.

I came back into reality when I heard Sammy moaning into the kiss. I hadn't noticed I was grinding my hips on him, making him harder and harder.

I pulled away from the kiss and sat back down in my spot on the couch.

"Oh my god you little tease." Sammy said breathing heavily.

I giggled and he looked at me funny.

"You already know the punishment for bad girls." He said.

He got closer to me and then grabbed my arms and pinned them to the couch.

His lips connected with mine. I could feel him trying to deepen the kiss.

"Sammy." I moaned. "Stop- what about Ma-" Sammy shushed me. "That name doesn't need to be said at the moment."

He kissed me for a little longer, and then took me to my bed. "Sammy please stop." I said as he unbuckled his belt. "I need you Skyler." He said.

"This has already gone too far." I said getting off the bed. "What the heck Skyler?! It was just getting good!" Sammy yelled at me.

"Don't be such a Jack." I said and his face went pale.

"No honestly I didn't mean for it to happen like that. Please forgive me." Sammy pleaded.

"Just give me some time to think. Because right now I think you only want me back so that you can get in my pants." I grumbled.

"Skyler I swea-" "Out." I firmly said. "Now." Sammy went running out of my room and out the door.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
hello everyone
im back 💁🏼
sorry ive been stuck in writers block for a long time.
more votes/comments=faster updates!
byeeeee ✌🏻️