Chapter 11

I decided to change this chapter up a bit.. So I would appreciate if you read it again ❤️
-----------------------------------------------

I had such a long week. I haven't seen Matt for a long time because he was avoiding me. Cameron was having another party and I hoped Matt was going to it.

When I got home I plopped down in my bed and pulled out my phone.
S: Are you going to Cam's party tonight?
M: No
S: why not?
M: I just don't want to
That was a lie.
S: let's go together
M: as a couple?
S: yeah why not
M: No Skyler
S: Matt please stop acting like this. I like you Matt and I want us to be more then friends but your not letting that happen.
M: I don't deserve you. I kissed Haven today.
S: That's just one mistake, it's fine Matt. So will you come to the party with me?
M: Sure I'll pick you up at 8
S: yay! See ya then!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I was applying my last bit of makeup Matt texted me and said he was here.

I got in the car only to find Matt smiling at me. "Well your in a good mood." I said looking at him funny. "When ever I see you it puts me in a really good mood." He said as he started to drive. I just smiled at him and looked out the window.

We arrived at the party shortly. The whole entire house was shaking. Matt grabbed my hand tight. I looked at him confused. "Oh sorry just friends." He said letting go and looking at his shoes. "No it's fine." I said grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek.

Matt was pretty protective of me. He watched me like a hawk. "Matt lets dance." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor. I started dancing, but Matt wouldn't move. "C'mon Matt! Dance with me!" I yelled. "You don't want to see me dance." He said laughing. "It's okay Matt I'm not a great dancer either." I said. Matt shrugged his shoulders and started dancing. When he said he was bad he really truly meant it.

After a bit of dancing I had to go to the bathroom. When I was walking out of the bathroom some guy grabbed my arm. "Let go!" I yelled. "I just want to talk to you." He said. "Oh sure." I said tugging. He pushed me forwards against the wall. "What the heck are you doing?!" I said. "This is the only I know I can get your attention." He said. "Who are you?" I asked calming down a little. "I'm Sammy. Remember I moved away in middle school? We used to date?" He said. "Oh my god Sammy!" I said hugging him. "I've missed you so much!"

I walked back towards Matt with Sammy. "Hey Matt this is my old friend Sammy." I told him. Matt took one look at him and half smiled. "Hey my name is Matt." He said putting his hand out. "Sammy." Sammy answered as shook their hands. I walked over towards Matt and kissed him on the cheek, trying to calm him down a little. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you and Matt were a thing. I would hate to intrude." Sammy said and started walking away. "We're not a thing.." I said but he kept waking. "Sammy wait!" I yelled.

I let him take my phone and put his number in it. "Text ya later!" Sammy yelled as he went outside.

"Let's leave Skyler." Matt said grabbing my hand. "Why?" I asked. "Because." Was all he answered.

When we were by his car he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the car and started kissing me roughly. I was smiled on his lips. His kiss was passionate and loving.

We pulled off each other and I put my arms around Matt's neck. He had his hands on my waist. "Were not very good at just friends... are we?" I asked him giggling a little. "Yeah, not so much." He said and connected his lips back on mine.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Okay I rewrote this a little because I thought this was better then the idea before...
Anyway it's really late at night and I'm tired sooo
Peace ✌️