Chapter 8

It is currently 11:30 at night and I'm super tired, so sorry in advance if this chapter sucks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I finished I went back to the lunchroom. I threw away the left over food I didn't eat. "Are you okay?" Shawn asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I just can't believe Matt." I said looking at him. "I'm so sorry he's acting like this. I know you thought he would change, but Matt just doesn't truly change just that easily. He's a hard knot to untie." He explained.

We walked out of the the lunchroom in silence. I walked to my locker, but the weird thing was that Shawn followed me. "Dont you need to get to your class?" I asked. "Y-yeah but I thought I would help you get your b-books." He stuttered. Why is he stuttering like this? I dropped my book and Shawn immediately dropped to his knees and picked it up. He put the book in my hand and I put it in my other arm. Before I knew it Shawn grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. Our foreheads touched and he connected our lips. He kissed me hard and sloppy. I hardly kissed him back. He pushed off of me and left awkwardly. I was in shock.

I turned around and saw Matt. "What was that?" He demanded. "It was the same thing you did to that blonde this morning!" I shouted back. "So you shouldn't be saying anything!"

I was starting to walk towards my class but Matt ran in front of me and blocked me. "Get out of my way!" I shouted. "No!" Matt shouted back more loud. He started walking towards me and I backed up into the lockers. Bad mistake. Matt put his arms on both sides of my head and started kissing me forcefully. I couldn't help but kiss him back. I missed his lips on mine. He started kissing my jaw line "Matt-" I whispered. "S-stop pl-please. Not now." He did stop, but he just kissed me harder.

The bell rang and he pushed off me immediately. "Let's save this for later." He said smirking. I was breathing so heavily. Even though I enjoyed the kiss Matt still made me nervous when he touched me. I don't even get why.

After school Courtney and I walked home together again. "How was your make out session with Matt?" she asked smirking. "How do you know?" I asked in amazement. "You were no where near us." "People saw it and told me about it, they said you two were full on making out. " She said winking. "They even said it was rough." "It was okay I guess, he just did it because he was being protective of me." I said. "Who was he protecting you from?" She asked. "Shawn, we kissed in the hallway and Matt saw." I said looking at my shoes. "YOU AND SHAWN KISSED?!" Courtney screamed. "Yes now calm down!" I shouted laughing. "Why?" She asked obviously curious. "I don't know, it was pretty awkward." I said recalling the moment. "Shawn is always awkward." She said. I had nothing to do but agree with her. Shawn was one uneasy dude.

We were right next to our houses. "Text me Court!" I shouted at her before we parted ways. "I will!" She shouted back. "I wanna hear more about you and Matt!" With that, I slammed the door shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM GON' RIDE ON YOU BABY ON YOU LADY ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT! IM GONNA MAKE YOU FELL THAT LOVING GETTING WEAK ALL IN YOUR KNEES. KISS YOUR BODY FROM THE TIPTOP ALL THE WAY DOWN TO YOUR FEET
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
I have this song stuck in my head
Anyway goodnight I'm going to bed ✌️