Chapter 6

When the game was over we all went inside Nash's house. Matt still hasn't put on his shirt yet, I'm fighting the urge to look at him. I plopped down on the couch only to have Matt sit right next to me. I pulled out my phone to pretend I didn't notice him. He just started scooting closer to me. "Stop Matt." I said pushing him away from me. "I just want to get to know you better." Matt said. Lamest excuse ever. "Your just trying to get me to like you so that you can have sex with me and then leave me for another girl." I said getting up off the couch. He was getting angry.

People were starting to show up. Nash plugged his phone into some speakers and started playing music.

No matter where I walked Matt followed me. I was getting annoyed and he was getting mad because I wasn't paying attention to him. I turned around a corner and it was a dead end. I turned around trying to make a quick escape but it didn't work, Matt pushed me up against the wall. "I won't play you Skyler, ever." He whispered. "I'm not dating you." I said rolling my eyes. I tried to push him away, but it didn't work. He was too strong. "I want to make you feel wanted." Matt as he leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me hard, but I didn't kiss back. I was mainly in shock, but I've also never kissed anybody before. He pushed off me. "Why didn't you kiss back?" He asked. "I-I don't know." I stuttered. He looked down at his shoes and then left.

By now there was a ton of people. Most of them were dancing and taking shots. I sat back down on the couch, not knowing what to do. After a while I got bored and made my way to the snack bar. I grabbed a piece of chocolate and a chocolate-chip cookie. I started walking back to the couch.

When I was halfway there I heard people chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" After I pushed through some people I saw Matt and another guy. Matt threw a punch at the guy and he blocked it. He kicked Matt in the stomach and he fell to the floor. He was about to punch Matt. "Matt no!" I screamed and ran in front of him, the punch hitting me right in the jaw. "Oh my god Skyler are you okay?" He asked. The guy walked away from us. "Yeah I'm fine." He grabbed my hand and moved it from my jaw to look at my bruise. "Are you sure you fine? That's a bad bruise." "Yeah I'm positive." I said. "It just stings a little." This is the Matt I liked. He helped me up and we walked outside towards the bonfire.

Nobody was there, it was just me and Matt. "I'm really sorry you got punched." He said. "Its fine I'm okay." "Can I make it better?" Matt asked looking at my lips. "I don't know how that would help but yes." I said as we both leaned in. His lips were so soft on mine. The kiss was a little off because I never have kissed anyone before, but I soon got the hang of it. "OH MY GOD!" Courtney said as we pulled away. "Were you watching that whole time?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "So did Nash, Cam and Jack." She said pointing at a car. The three of them popped up and waved at us. All I could do is laugh.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
I told you I would update 😏
You should follow me on
Instagram- @carlie.espinosa
Vine- @radxespinosa
ILY ❤️