Chapter 50

WARNING: Somewhat smutty? Like, no real smut but kinda close, I guess. They're teenagers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Training both flew by and lasted forever.

Levi stayed close to her the whole day, incessantly tugging up her collar to hide the mark. Sometimes (Y/N) had felt like he was even more focused on keeping her collarbone covered than he was focused on training. She couldn't say she really minded. Every time he touched her, his eyes would get that hungry look and she would feel sparks flying in her stomach. The intensity of his stares was so great that (Y/N) wondered if he'd even let her eat dinner before he dragged her back to the room.

When the bell finally rang to announce dinner, (Y/N) barely had time to land before she heard the thump of Levi's boots next to her. Before she could even look at him, his hand was in hers.

She turned to him, smiling.

"Dinner?"

He nodded but (Y/N) didn't see the kind of hunger that desired food on his features.

She had to hold back a laugh. She couldn't believe that she'd gotten him so riled up this morning that the effects had lasted all day.

But he would have to wait. They still had dinner and tea with Erwin to get through. Their night would certainly be a test of his patience.

"Okay, let's go then."

(Y/N) started toward the castle and Levi followed her easily.

They walked silently but (Y/N) could feel Levi's eyes still on her. When they'd almost reached the castle, she looked at him, expecting him to avert his gaze. But he didn't. That hunger had only grown stronger.

(Y/N) had an idea. Perhaps he needed just a little something to tide him over.

She pulled him into the castle with a bit more spring in her step.

Their heels clacked on the floor and (Y/N) pulled them through the castle toward the Mess Hall. But about halfway there, her eyes darted to the side and she turned to Levi, a sly smile on her lips.

Levi's eyes narrowed but he didn't even have time to open his mouth before (Y/N) yanked him down a dark side hallway. It was short and it didn't take her very long to round the corner and be out of sight.

She didn't waste any time.

Levi's back slammed into the wall as her hands found his hair and her lips crashed into him. She heard a low rumble in his throat and knew she didn't have a chance at resisting when he wrapped an arm around her and reversed their position.

The stone wall was cold on her back and Levi was pressing his body against her so tightly that (Y/N) knew he could feel every breath, every twitch, every movement.

His hands found her head and he locked his fingers against her scalp and he pushed his lips against her even harder.

(Y/N) could barely breathe. She wasn't sure they'd ever kissed so... intensely. Every time Levi's mouth met hers, his tongue explored every corner of her mouth. She'd been the one to start this encounter but he was in control now.

Levi's hands dropped from her hair but his body kept her pressed into the wall and his lips never left hers. (Y/N) couldn't help the moan that escaped her when his fingers slid down her sides.

His hands stopped at her hips and he pushed her even harder against the stone. The force was almost crushing but (Y/N) didn't care. It was what she wanted.

Levi kept her there for a moment and (Y/N) let her hands roam all over his body. She slid them down his neck, over his chest, across his shoulders, everywhere. She couldn't seem to get enough contact.