Chapter 20

"L-Leo?" Raph mumbled. Leo sighed.

"Hmm?" Leo said, one eye opened as he was trying to meditate.

"Did.. did you hear that?" He asked. Leo shook his head.

"Hear what, bro?" Leo sighed.

"I heard a scream and--"

"RAPH HELP ME PLEASE!!" Raph heard it again. Leo opened his eyes wide.

"Raph I think it's--"

"Alexis..." Raph whispered shakily. He grabbed his sais and ran out of the lair and went topside. "Alexis!!" He yelled as he climbed to the roof of a nearby building. He looked for her until the thought dawned on him. Shredder. He growled and ran to the Foot HQ.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let me go." Alexis demanded.

"No. You're all we need to find those damn turtles." Karai smirked. "Tell me where they live." Alexis shook her head.

"Over my dead body." She growled.

"Oh that can be arranged." Karai chuckled as she punched Alexis in the stomach.

"You'll never break me." She sneered.

"I have my ways." Karai laughed. "Now if you don't tell me where your precious turtles hang out, I'll kill you niiiiiice and slooowwwly."

"Go ahead." Alexis spat in her face.

"It'll be my honor." Karai smirked, raising her knife to Alexis' throat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Leo, Mikey, and Donnie had caught up with Raph just as he reached Foot HQ. Leo looked into the window and widened his eyes. Raph gasped quietly as Karai held her knife to Alexis' throat.

"No.." he whispered. He jumped through the window, causing Karai to spin around to face him.

"Raphael?" Alexis gasped. Raph looked at her and then fought Karai. He was punching, kicking, slashing with his sais. He finally picked her up and threw her against a wall, knocking her out instantly. Leo and the other two fought off foot soldiers as Raph untied Alexis. When her arms were free, she wrapped them tightly around him, holding on for dear life.

"I-I'm so sorry baby girl please come back." He cried softly. She kissed his lips lightly.

"I love you Raphael." She said. "I'm coming back and I love you so so much." She sobbed onto his plastron as he rubbed her back.

"I love you too baby. I'll never hurt you again." He promised.

"Can we go home now?" She groaned playfully. "Looks like they're done with the 'great' ninjas." Raph smirked and nodded.

"C'mon guys lets get her home!" He called out to the guys. Mikey ran up and hugged Alexis tight before they left. She giggled and kissed his cheek.

'She's back. Finally.' He thought, smirking.

'I missed this knucklehead so much.' She thought, smiling to herself.