Chapter 29

"Donnie." Raph says sternly as he entered the lab. Donnie sighed.

"Yes Raph?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"We need you to make something for us." Raph said. Donnie looked up at him and Alexis.

"A Ouija board, Donnie." Alexis said. "Can you do it?" Donnie nodded.

"I suppose." He sighed. "What for?" Alexis sighed deeply and explained everything.

"So..?" Raph asked hopefully. Donnie nodded.

"Yes I'll get started asap." He said as he returned to his current work.

"Thank you soo much Don." Alexis cheered and hugged him tightly from the side.

"You're welcome Lex." He chuckled. Raph and Alexis went out to the living room and sat together.

"I hope the Ouija board works." He sighed. Alexis smiled.

"It will. I've used one." She said. He looked at her.

"When?" He asked in awe.

"When I was still a daughter of Shredder." She shrugged. "I don't have it anymore because he shredded it." She chuckled.

"So you know for sure this will work?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yes." She whispered. He nodded and looked at his hands. She crawled onto his lap.

"We'll make our relationship work, sweetheart." She whispered as she leaned in. "I promise." She kissed him sweetly and he kissed her back.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Raphie." She whispered with a smile. She slowly dozed off on his lap with her head on his plastron. He fell asleep shortly after, rubbing her back soothingly as he drifted off.