Chapter 2

After about an hour of crying, I decide I would go out for a walk. I knew nobody would let me leave so I snuck out. I decided to jump some roofs. I was wearing my ninja gear in case I hit trouble. I climbed up the fire escape of the nearest apartment building to the roof. I sat and took in the view for a moment. I turned toward the opposite side and ran as fat as I could. As I reached the edge, I jumped with all my strength. I reached the next roof and repeated the procedure. After about 5 roofs, I took a break and sat near the edge and admired the view of New York City.

      I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw no-one. I stood up.

"Show yourself!!" I yelled into the shadows.

Raph's POV

--------------

The guys really pissed me off. Leo wouldn't quit tellin' me what  to do. Donnie was basically tellin' me that I'm dumb. And Mikey.. well he's just Mikey.

       I was sitting on the roof of some apartment building. I saw somebody jump onto the roof. I stood up to get a better look. They must have heard my footsteps because they turned around and drew their weapon. I widened my eyes. Foot soldier I thought.

"Show yourself!" They yelled. Hmm. It was a chick. I scoffed and stepped into the moonlight.

"Where're ya buddies hmm?" I said, walking toward the ninja.

"I snuck out. Now back off, mutant. I didn't come out here to fight. But I can take ya." She hissed. "Where are your buddies hmm?" She mocked me. "Heard there was four of ya." I smirked.

"They got on my nerves. So I came to clear my head." I explained.

"Great story." She said. I heard sarcasm. I chuckled.

"So you really think you can take me?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No. I know I can." She got in fighting stance. I did too.

"Ladies first" I winked.

Alexis' POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies first" the mutant said as he winked. I growled and ran at him with my katana.

"YAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I charged. He blocked with his sais. He somehow flipped me over. "Ah!" I hissed.

"I can take ya!" He said in a girly voice, mocking me. I growled and charged again. This time, I jumped over his head and kicked his shell with all my might. He fell forward and before he could get up, I stood on his shell and laughed.

"Told you!!!" I yelled. I jumped off his shell as he got up. He looked at me. "Fucking told you!!" I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you kiss your parents with that mouth?" He asked. I stared at him. I took my mask off and started to tear up.

"My parents were killed 5 years ago.. s-so no... n-not anymore." I said as tears escaped my eyes.