Chapter 22

Raph woke up to a sleeping Alexis lying right on his plastron, practically curled into a ball. He smiled at the sight and wrapped his arms around her. She woke up yawning and looked up at him.

"Morning Raphie." She mumbled, eyes still heavy. He kissed her forehead, making her blush.

"Morning Lexi." He mumbled sleepily. She climbed off of him and blushed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to end up like that..." she bit her lip nervously. He chuckled.

"It was comfortable." He said.

"You're comfortable." She giggled. He stood up, picking her up with him. She hugged him tightly, still giggling. He hugged her back and smiled.

"I love you." He sighed.

"I love you too." She sighed as well. He pecked her lips before leaving the room. She followed him out and went to the kitchen while Raph went to the couch.

"Hey Lexi!" Mikey beamed at her. She smiled.

"Morning, Mikey!" She waved. He waved happiky and pointed to the toaster.

"Want some toast dudette?" He asked. She nodded eagerly.

"I'm sooo hungry I could eat anything!" She exclaimed. He smiled and put two pieces of bread in the toaster. She jumped slightly as she felt a pair of big arms around her waist from behind. She loosened up and melted into him. He kissed her cheek and she blushed. The toast popped up and she wiggled out of his embrace.

"Toast!" She cheered. Raph chuckled at her adorable immaturity. She spread cream cheese on both slices of toast. She ate it happily. Raph smiled at her as he went over to the couch. He sat down next to Leo and watched Space Heroes with him. Raph secretly liked Space Heroes, but the guys could never know that.

"Hey Raph." Leo muttered.

"Hey." Raph mumbled.

"What's u--"

"Surprise!!" Alexis yelled, jumping onto Leo and Raph. They 'ah!'ed in surprised. She laughed.

"Hey babe." Raph laughed as well.

"Hey baby!" She giggled, kissing his cheek. Leo smiled, thinking about how happy Raph must be with her.

'Why can't I have someone like her' He asked himself in his head.