Shape Shifted - 1

"You really don't remember anything?" I questioned Lydia as she, Allison and I walked to the front doors of the school. The cops found Lydia in the woods. She didn't receive any minor injuries, and she said she looked and felt fine.

"They called it a 'fugue state,' which is basically a way of saying, "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." Lydia retorted, stopping at the front door.

Lydia held her jacket in hand as she turned to us. "But, personally, I don't care."

I gave her an arched eyebrow. "I lost nine pounds." Lydia put her hands on her hips so we could see what she meant.

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked a bit worried as we stare at the doors.

Lydia scoffed lightly. "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer."

Lydia walked inside leaving Allison and I to look at each other in a daze before walking in after her, Lydia Martin and her words people.

When we entered we were surprised to see everyone in the hall literally frozen in place, looking at the three of us.

I'm sure it's a sight to see. 

The girl who ran around naked in the woods for the past two days, the girl who's related to a serial killer, and the girl who lost her family in a fire by said serial killer.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds?" I whispered to Lydia who was as stiff as a board, trying to get her to react.

She confidently pushed back a strand of hair and walked down the hall, strutting her stuff. The students resumed their walking and so did Allison and I.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

The boys told me that they're was a new werewolf on the lacrosse team, and I believed them. I could smell it. They had a plan so Scott could figure out who it was, and I was going to tell them I knew who it was because I used my senses, but then they told me their plan and well, I have to see this pan out.

"Let's go! Line it up!" Coach yelled out orders. "Faster! Make Daddy proud!" 

I settled into my seat on the bleachers, pulling out my phone to get a video of this. I could tell that Derek was lurking around somewhere in the woods, and he would no doubt talk about this to Scott. But, eh.

"Here we go."

Coach blew the whistle and threw the ball at the player in line, and Scott made a sprint towards the guy, crashing into him and making them both fall on the ground.

Oh, I can't believe he's going to smell them all. Talk about comedy gold.

"Let me help you up." Scott said, helping #18 to his feet, and not being subtle when he sniffed him.

I laughed at the scene.

"McCall!" Coach exclaimed.

"Yeah?"

Coach reminded him of his role a goalie. "Usually, the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal."

"Yes, Coach."

"Let's try it again!"

Scott went back to his spot at the goal, but the second #8 was running with the ball, Scott ran at him as well. Making #8 fall and land on his back.

"What the hell, man?" said Matt as Scott literally crouched in front of him, sniffing him. 

"My bad, dude." Scott said sheepishly, taking his stick and walking back to the goal.