Secret admirer

(A/n: I edited that photo ^ but I didn't take the photo, so I'm not the one in it, idk I just felt proud of myself for editing it anywaysss continue on)

Third Person POV

Dear Hermione Granger
Your smile is worth more than diamonds
Your heart brighter than gold
All it took was a look into your shy eyes
For my love for you to grow
-Secret Admirer

Y/n had folded the letter and safely tucked it in the thin envelope before sliding it gently and carefully into Hermione's back pack when she wasn't looking, after she slid the envelope in Hermione's backpack she stealthily walked out of the classroom and to her dorm.

These letters had been going on for weeks and Hermione still couldn't figure out who was writing them, she would go to her best-friend, Y/n L/N, and gush about how lovely they were and how happy they made her feel, and today was no different. Hermione had reached into her backpack to grab her potions assignment only to be caught off guard by yet another letter from her Secret Admirer.

She carefully opened it and read it quietly, her face heating up and a smile evident on her lips. She picked up her backpack, letter still in hand and ran off in search of her best friend, once she had gotten to the library where her and Y/n would meet up everyday, she giddily checked the tables, once she made it to the last table she spotted her best friend engrossed in a book, Hermione sat down next to her and laid the letter down carefully, Y/n looked up and tried to conceal her blush when she saw Hermione's beautiful smile.

"H-hey Hermione" Y/n stuttered

"Hey N/N, look I've got another one, oh isn't it lovely" Hermione sighed dreamily.

"Erm cool, who do you think it is" Y/n said somewhat hopeful.

"I haven't the foggiest, but I sure hope it's Ron" Hermione admitted with a dark coat of blush.

Thud

Although inaudible, a piece of Y/n's heart surely fell.

"I sure hope it's Ron"

The words replaying in her mind like a cassette tape, each line breaking a little more of her fragile heart.

All hope held in her heart diminished by one name.

Ron

"oh" was all Y/n could muster with a broken smile, Hermione blinded by hope not noticing the pain written on her best friends face. The two friends continued studying for a while until Y/n excused herself back to her dorm, the second she entered her dorm, she lazily fell on her bed and cried, silent cry's, silent screams, silent pain.

Y/n with a heavy heart stood up and sat at her desk, where a small piece of parchment, a small bottle of ink, and a quill awaited her tired fingers. She sighed deeply before she began writing.

Dear Hermione Granger
Your smile is addicting
Euphoria filling my body with each laugh
If only I was forward
Then maybe you'd know who I am
-Secret admirer

Y/n's tears served as decoration for the letter.

Y/n carefully put the tear stained letter in an envelope and placed it back on her desk so that way it'd be easy to grab tomorrow morning, Y/n weakly stood up and laid back down on her bed and clutched her heart, tears spilling out from her heavy, tired, eyes.

Make it go away

Y/n wished and prayed for the pain to leave, but it didn't, the only antidote to her pain was when she gave in to the darkness of slumber.