Dream

A/n:Hey homies😏🍜👩‍🦯

Your POV:
"Y/N, How could you do that to me" A voice yelled from across the hallway.

Oh god not again

"Hey, y/n" a voice said from behind me, I turned around and saw Pansy.

Oh fuck

"Y/N!" I quickly turned around and was face to face with my oh so loving girlfriend, Hermione Granger.

"AND WITH HER!" Hermione yelled

"Love,-" I tried

"Don't "Love" me" Hermione mocked angrily

"I-"

"I don't want to hear it" Hermione spat

"Hermione, just lis-" I tried

"No, you cheated on me with her" Hermione sneered, as she sent a dirty look to Pansy, who was as confused as Neville in Potions class.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE WOMAN LET ME TALK" I yelled, causing both Hermione, Pansy, and everyone else in the hallway to stop and look at me.

"I didn't cheat on you" I spoke calmly (Dumbledore asked calmly 😩)

"But I-, but you-," Hermione tried to speak.

"I was with you all last night, how could I have cheated on you, Darling" I reminded her.

"I love you, and only you, I would never ever in a million gazillion years cheat on you, love" I reassured her as I hugged her.

I heard Hermione mumble an 'I love you' in the crook of my neck before she pulled away.

"I should've known it was a dream" Hermione realizes, while smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah" I playfully feign a hurt look

"I'm terrible sorry Y/n, oh I'm so, so, sorry, how can I make it up to you" Hermione apologized

"I know one way" I whispered in her ear and smirked, Hermione gasped and nodded, she grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

Third person POV

"What the fuck just happened" Pansy asked herself as she stared at Y/n and Hermione's shadow.

—————————————————-
A/n: HEY!, it's your favorite inconsistent updates, Author, so wassup y'all, I know it's been a bit but how y'all doin 😏
And don't worry, I have more ideas and chapters to come😌
Anyways hope you enjoyed this little short thing
Byeeee
-Autumn