Chapter 15

Today is the twenty third. It has stopped raining and all the activities were on as normal. The show was great and now Louis is chilling in his room. He couldn't find Harry after the show which made him a bit upset.

"Hey, Lou. Take your stuff. We are going out." Zayn enters the room. Louis rolls his eyes. "No, Zayn. I'm tired from the show. Let me be lazy." Louis moans his eyes not leaving his phone.

"I'm not taking it. Come on, Lou. It's your birthday in like an hour. Are you really going to be grumpy because you haven't seen him after the show? Boy get back together with him already if you are starting to get this clingy again." Zayn jokes.

Louis who wants to desperately proof he is not clingy stands up and takes his wallet from the desk. "I'm not clingy or grumpy. Okay let's go out." Zayn follows his best friend with an amused smile. It's so easy to get Louis all riled up.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!" Louis mouth is wide open when he enters the club. It's filled with all of his friends he made over the past year here on the island, including...

"Harry!" Louis walks up to the curly lad and hugs him. "Hey, Lou. I'm not wishing you happy birthday yet." Harry presses the boy closer to him and automatically places a kiss on his hair.

"I thought you just went to sleep when I didn't see you after the show." Louis says slowly letting go of his favourite person.

"Clingy!" He hears Zayn screaming in the background. Louis rolls his eyes and focusses back on Harry.

"Did you really think I would just leave you like that without saying goodbye? That hurts, Tomlinson." Harry fake gasps.

Louis playfully slaps the curly boy and turns around when he feels an arm around his shoulder.

"Hey mate! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks, Stan!" Louis gives his friend a genuine smile and Harry tries to control his jealousy. The last time he has seen Stan the boy had his tongue down in Louis throat. And as much it turned him on that night, it makes him sick in his stomach now. But he can't be the jealous boyfriend. Louis isn't his right now and that sucks.

"I'll just leave you two." Harry tries to give Louis some freedom so he doesn't suffocate the boy. "No need to, Haz. Please stay! Harry this is Stan. Stan this is my Hazza." The word slips Louis' mouth and Harry feels a warm glow over his body.

"Nice to meet you, Harry. I have heard a lot of great things about you." And like that the three boys are talking for a while.

Harry has lost Louis about an hour ago. At exactly twelve Harry congratulated the boy and after that he has lost him in the bunch op people that have been congratulating him as well. He isn't really worried though. The only people here are friends of his so he is safe.

Harry is talking to Olivia and some girl that works in another hotel. She is apparently a huge fan of Harry but isn't like a crazy fangirl. She is actually really nice to talk to and he enjoys to have a conversations with one of his fans.

"Your music is just so amazing! I really enjoy it. Your lyrics feel really... true." The girl says.

"Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. They are real. I mostly write about experiences and feelings that are close to my heart."

The girl nods and smiles. "I swear more than half of your songs are about Tommo. It's sooo obvious." Harry's cheeks turn into a shade of pink.

"Yes, they are."

"What??? Really! I was joking OMG I thought you and Olivia were..." The girl starts to freak out. Normally Harry should panic now that he blew his cover but he doesn't. He is actually happy he can finally share his feelings for Louis with someone other then Niall and Olivia.

"We are not really together. Just... Please I tell you this because I trust you. Don't say it to anyone, please. I will tell the world when the time is there. I'm waiting for a special someone."

"That's cute. You are so whipped."

Harry wants to answer that yes, he is so whipped, but is interrupted by Zayn.

"Harry, mate. Could you maybe help Lou? He is really drunk and I think that maybe he should go back." Harry nods, worry washing over his body. He shouldn't have left him.

"Where is he?"

"With Dani at the entrance."

"Okay, I'll go to him. Liv do you want to join or stay?" Harry turns to the blonde.

"I'm staying for a bit. I'm having a great time."

"Okay, cool. Don't go back alone, okay? Zayn, take her back please?" Olivia is a beautiful woman and she shouldn't take taxis alone in the middle of the night in a country she doesn't know.

"For God's sake, Harry. I'm not five. You don't need to take care of me, I'm older then you. Now go to your man."

Harry gives her a smile and jogs over to Louis.

"HAZZAAAAAA!" Louis falls in Harry's arms and he can smell the vodka.

"Great, you are here. Please bring him home safe. Me and Zayn wanted to bring him back but he refused to leave without you." It makes Harry smile that Louis still asks for him.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him." Harry puts his arms around the boy.

"Here are the keys to Zayn's beach house. You can stay there for the next 3 days if you want. We don't have to work so no need to stay in the hotel. Zayn told me to give them to you." Harry nods and takes the keys. Then he takes Louis with him, stopping a taxi and giving him the address. He will text Olivia later that he is there and invite her over for Christmas. As much as he wants to spend Christmas alone with Louis, nobody deserves to be alone on a holiday. Harry is not that selfish jerk anymore.

When the boys finally arrive, Harry carries Louis upstairs and puts him in bed.

"Harry, come here." Louis pets on the space next to him on the bed and Harry obeys. Then Louis sits up and before Harry can say anything, the smaller boy is straddling his lap.

"I want you, Hazza. I miss you. I want to kiss and fuck you so badly." Louis is grinding on Harry and starts to kiss his neck. Harry is fighting against his moans and as much as he wants to do exactly the same, he can't. He carefully pushes Louis away from him.

"I miss you too, Lou. But we are not doing this right now. I'm not taking advantage of you. You are drunk and I don't want you to regret it."

Louis pouts and then starts to sing the song Birthday sex. Harry rolls his eyes and laughs playfully at the boy.

"It sounds really tempting, Lou. But don't you want our first kiss to be special after all this time?" Harry's voice is barely a whisper and Louis nods before he just drops down in the pillow and starts snoring. Harry looks fondly at the boy. He loves him so much.