Chapter 7

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Harry kicks the first thing he sees when entering his room. He clenches his fist, making his knuckles look all white while he trashes his room.

"Harry stop!" Olivia tries to calm the younger lad down but she is ignored by him. He throws everything around the room, getting out all of his frustrations. This couldn't be happening. Louis can't have someone else. It's not possible.

"HARRY!" Olivia jumps on the back of the boy and tries to tackle him on the bed. When he finally stops destroying stuff he breaks down, loud sobs leaving his mouth.

"He has someone else, Liv. He has a girlfriend. How can he have someone else? How can he be over us? He can't be over us. I'm not over us. I will never be over us. It hurts so much. My heart hurts, Liv." The brutal man from before turns into a little child crying. He pulls up his knees and hides his face in it. "I can't lose him. I don't want to lose him. I love him. He knows I love him. He must know it." Harry's eyes are red and swollen from all the tears.

"Are you stupid or are you just acting stupid? How can he know you fucking love him you idiot? You just told him we are engaged!" Olivia screams at him.

"Does it matter? He has someone else anyway. He doesn't want me. He found someone better. I'm so happy I made up that lie. Do you know how stupid I would have looked if you told him the truth? If I told him the truth that I'm still fucking love him with every single piece of my heart? He would have laughed in my face. I'm too late. I should have followed him the second he left. I can't believe this... I was hoping he would still love me at least a bit." Harry's heart is physically hurting. Everything is hurting. His Lou is gone. He can't lose his Louis. Louis is fucking everything.

"You are the next level of stupid. I can already see why you two were together. You're exactly the same." Olivia takes a chair from the floor and puts it straight so she can sit down.

"Why am I stupid? Because I'm chasing a man that's taken?"

"He is not taken, you idiot. He lied just like you did. It was so clear. That's why I was pushing on that double date. He randomly has a girlfriend the second you mention that you are engaged? I'm not buying it. He was lying through his teeth. Take that from a woman who experienced many lying man in her life. He is trying to make you jealous. He is so not over you, Haz. He might even be more whipped then you are. You should have seen the way he looks at you oh and the way he looks at me. If looks could kill I was dead. Believe me when I tell you that boy is still in love with you."

Suddenly Harry's heart starts to heal a bit. He removes his head from his knees and looks at Olivia, showing his eyes that look horrible from the crying. "Do you really think that? Liv please don't make up lies to make me feel better okay because I can't take that when it's about Louis."

Olivia smiles at the boy. "I know you wouldn't be handle to take that, Haz. Now please clean your room. It looks like there was a tornado here. You can't leave it like that. Then take a shower and wash your face. It looks awful. I'll meet you in an hour for lunch." With these words Olivia leaves the room and lets the curly lad be all by himself.

"I can't believe you are making us have lunch together and make Zayn sit with the other." Danielle sighs when Louis ran to her room. "You have no choice, Dani. You promised to help me. We are a real couple in Harry's eyes so we have to look like one. Don't act like it's that hard. We have been dating before, Dani. It doesn't need that much acting skills to play my girlfriend. I'm hot and we have done this dating thing before. Just act like we used to back then." Louis encourages the brunette.

"We never had lunch together only the two of us, Lou. Let's be honest, the only time you paid any attention to me was when you were horny. So yeah, I will need my acting skills." Louis rolls his eyes playfully at his best friend. She is not wrong. The only person Louis ever has taken out on dates and stuff is Harry.

"Okay, fine. Let's just go, okay?"

The two best friends walk towards the restaurant. They walk silently next to each other until Louis sees a blond together with a curly lad.

"Fuck, he is there. Take my hand and act like I said something funny." Louis whispers taking Dani's hand.

"God, you are unbelievable. Okay." She intertwines their fingers and starts to laugh very loud.

"Lou, baby that was hilarious!" Dani puts her hand on his chest while she is fake laughing. She would actually be a good actress. Louis starts to talk when he feels two pairs of eyes burning.

"What can I say love? Oh... Hey Harry! Hey Olivia! I haven't seen you there!" Louis pulls Dani with him towards the couple.

"Are you with Dani?" Jealousy is dripping from Harry's voice but it's also possible Louis just imagines this.

"Yes I am. You couldn't be surprised though. We have been together before. Old flames never die, right?" Louis locks eyes with Harry when he says that last part.

Harry gets visibly nervous. "I wouldn't know. So... What time are we meeting tonight then?" Harry's mood is under zero.

"Well, Lou Lou told me about tonight. It sounds really fun. What about 19:00 in reception? We could share a taxi?" Dani gives Harry a smile.

Lou Lou. That's just disgusting. Harry is going to vomit right here and right now.

Olivia who notices Harry's face answers. "Seven is perfect. If you excuse us, we just had lunch and we are going for a nap. Harry needs his nap." The blond jokes.

"Harry doesn't take naps. He stays awake while someone else is sleeping during the day. He says they mess up your sleeping patron." Louis snaps.

Three pairs of eyes are landing on the shorter boy and Louis can punch himself in the face for saying that. "Anyway. We still need to go for lunch. I will see you two at seven! I'm happy to see you again, Harry." Danielle smiles at the pair. Internally she is laughing so hard. She knows that Harry used to be fond of her but the look she is getting now is saying something else. The curly lad is so jealous.

"Way to blow your cover, Lou." Danielle says as they are far enough from the other couple. "It slipped out." He just says looking at the floor.

"You do realise that this engagement thing is a big lie, right?" Dani laughs while looking at her best friend. "What are you saying? Harry told me himself. I don't think he would lie about that, Dani."

"Then where are their engagement rings?"