Chapter 22

"LOUIS!!!! LOUIS WAKE UP! LOUUUU!" Harry jumps on the bed and Louis groans, taking the pillow next to him and throwing it at Harry.

"Stop it, Styles. I'm tired." He takes the blanket and pulls it over his head, trying to shut out all the noise Harry is making.

"But... We have our boat trip today. You know... Our date." Harry pouts.

Immediately Louis jumps up and he pulls Harry down who was still standing on the bed and connects their lips.

"Mmmmh, yeah. That works better than tea to wake up." Louis says satisfied after their kiss ended. "Let's go now, Lou." Harry moans.

"I'll get ready. Then I take you to the port already and have breakfast and a nice fruit shake over there. I'd rather not repeat the breakfast part from last time." Louis says grumpily when he thinks about Kendall. He still hates her. At least now they just don't talk and she hasn't tried to speak to Harry either. Good thing that the bitch knows her place.

"Sounds perfect. I'm going to say hello to Olivia quickly to tell her that I'm going out with you." Louis automatically bites his lip.

He knows Harry is not interested in her, and he is quite convinced she isn't interested in him either. It's just... She is still the girl that's on Harry's side in the eyes of the world. It makes him kind of jealous.

"Don't you dare put that face, Tomlinson. I know that face." Harry says looking at his boyfriend.

"I know... It's... It's nothing. It's stupid. I'm just jealous I guess that she can be on your side in front of everybody..." Louis murmurs.

Harry walks up to Louis and kisses his forehead.

"But we both know that it's you by my side, preferably for the rest of my life. Don't worry, baby. Soon everybody will know, yeah?"

Louis feels guilty. He doesn't want to pressure Harry to come out. He wants to open his mouth but Harry cuts him off.

"And before you are saying something; no you are not pressuring me. I love you." Louis smiles at his boyfriend before kissing him passionately. No one knows him like Harry does.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower then. Will you be back here or should I come to reception?"

"Come to reception. See you in a bit, love." Harry pecks the smaller boys' lips before he leaves the room.

One hour later both boys are sitting outside enjoying their breakfast. "How's your muffin?" Louis asks.

"It's nice. Open your mouth." Louis obeys and Harry breaks a piece of his muffin, putting it in Louis' mouth.

"Harry, that piece was huge. You want me to break my jaw of something?" Louis says after he swallowed the piece.

"I thought you liked big things in your mouth, babe. You should be used to it by now." Harry answers playfully.

"I'll give you something big later." Louis flirts back. Harry licks his lips as an answer, making Louis go crazy inside.

"Harry if you don't stop I will fuck you on that boat." Harry chuckles. Louis always does this to him. He can have a taste of his own medicine as well for once.

"Tommo! Harry Styles!" Antonio, seller of the excursion, smiles when the two boys arrive.

"Tony, hey good to see you man. Here are our tickets." Louis hands the two pieces of paper to the older man.

"Thanks, amigo. Step on the boat, we will take off immediately."

"Shouldn't we wait for other passengers?" Harry asks confused.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I made it a private trip. It's just you and me." Louis is hanging over Harry's shoulder, whispering in his ears. He feels the goosebumps appearing on Harry's arms.

"Well, let's get on then." Harry takes Louis' hand and pulls him towards the boat that's waiting for them, only them.

The boys have been at sea for about half an hour now. They are sitting in the very front facing the ocean. Harry's head is resting on Louis' lap. Louis plays with his boyfriends' curls and none of them say a word. They are just enjoying each other's company. That's enough for them right now.

"Babe, you feel cold. Here, take my jacket." Louis takes off his jacket and lays it over Harry like a blanket.

It's the end of December. It's not as cold as it is in the UK. There is no snow or anything or it never freezes but it's still December. It's about 20 degrees right now. It's hot compared to other places, but they are in the middle of the sea. It can get chilly over there.

"Put it back on. I don't want you to be cold." Harry wants to push the jacket off him but Louis stops him. "No, I'm good Hazza. I'm not that cold."

Harry sees that Louis is lying. The boy is shivering and his hands are rubbing over his bare arms trying to give him some heat. They could go inside of the boat, but that's just boring.

"Come here." Harry sits up so he can pull Louis down, immediately resting his head on Louis' chest. Harry adjust the jacket so they are both a bit under it. Mainly they are heating each other up. They are basically laying on each other. Not that they mind. Harry loves cuddling with his little Louis and Louis loves being able to be near his Hazza.

"You know, I can think about other ways to get warmed up." Louis says after a while. "What?" Harry asks being his beautiful, cute innocent self. Louis' hand slowly slips under Harry's shirt, stroking his chest and around his nipple, bringing honour to his nickname 'Tommo the Tease.' Louis looks Harry in the eyes biting his lip sexily and he climbs on top of the curly lad.

"Your innocence turns me on, baby. But I know you are not so cut the act." He slowly grinds on Harry, making the younger boy moan.

"Sh, baby be quiet." Louis finger is on Harry's mouth now. He slowly leans in, now completely laying down on Harry. His lips go towards Harry's ear, touching the shell.

"Have you ever got off on a boat, baby." Louis' voice is raspy and those words make Harry stop breathing.

"No. I did get myself off though thinking about someone on a boat." Harry answers back cheekily.

"Tell me all about it." Louis commands, his hips slowly moving. Harry wants to scream but he can't. Antonio is right inside, leading the boys safely to the island.

"You should have seen yourself last time, Lou. You were laying there on the net." Harry says pointing to the place they were sitting last time.

"We just came out of the sea and your hair was stuck on your forehead, your chest was so toned and wet and the way you lay there was just so obscene. It was the best wank I ever had." Harry has no idea where he got the confidence from but when he sees Louis' face he has a satisfied smirk.

"Fuck it, Styles. First that act in the breakfast place, now this...I know this is supposed to be a cute and romantic date but I'm going to fuck you on this boat hard and fast before we get to that island. We'll be going back to being romantic over there." Louis sounds frustrated and it turns Harry on even more.

"Where are you waiting for. I'm ready."