meeting the parents

Y/n's dad's pov

It was 8PM I think her dumb boyfriend has done home by now. Let me go check on her. I can't hear anything so she must be asleep. I cracked the door opened and my eyes widen. He was still here and they were asleep. Together. In her bed. AND HE IS ON TOP OF HER.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"

Y/n's pov
I was woken up to screaming and a loud thump. I wiped my eyes trying to adjust my eyes to the light. When I opened my eyes I saw an infuriated dad by the door and a terrified Katsuki on the floor.
"DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF" dad yelled.
"Huh sorry what did you say??" I asked.
"What is going on here?"
"We were sleeping"
"Yeah sleeping sure THEN WHY WAS HE ON TOP OF YOU Y/N"
"We were just sleeping I promise sir" Katsuki added. Dad let out a huge sigh calming down.
"Ok I believe you, sorry for waking you up" dad said walking out.

Katsuki let a relieved sigh once the door closed. I giggled at his fear.
"WHAT'S FUNNY DUMBASS?" He shouted.
"You, you looked so scared" I laughed.
"I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE" he got up and sat on the end of the bed. I kicked his back and he fell on the floor again but he quickly got up and jumped on me tickling me.
"S-stop please" I said between laughs.
"Neverrr"
"Pleaseee" you said crying. He got tired and dropped next to you. Once we both caught our breath Katsuki turned on his side facing me.
"I want you to meet my parents" he said
"I would love to" I said excitedly.
"Great now I should probably be heading home now"
"Whyyy"
"Well your dad will kill me if he sees me here tomorrow morning and my parents must be worried"
"Fineee but next time you're sleeping over" I whined getting up from the bed. I walked Katsuki out giving him a hug just in case my dad was watching.
"Text me when you get home"
"I will teddy bear"
"Oh that's new" I smiled as he started walking home.

~time skip~

I stood in the centre of my room laughing at Katsuki

I stood in the centre of my room laughing at Katsuki. My phone started ringing and I knew who it was. I answered the call and it was a facetime from Katsuki.
"Hey dumbass"
"Hi pomeranian" from there we spoke until I fell asleep.

Katsuki's pov

We were joking around and cussing each other out for hours until she fell asleep. I watched her sleep for a few minutes. She's even beautiful when she sleeps. I slowly fell asleep too with the slow music from her room in the background.

~time skip~

I woke up at around 6:30 and reached to check my phone. We were still on a call and she was still asleep.

 We were still on a call and she was still asleep