moving in

⚠️mention of ed and abuse⚠️ don't worry its really short

~time skip~
Today was the day we all moved into the dorm rooms.
"My baby is leaving me" my dad sobbed.
"I'll be 15 minutes away and I'll call everyday" I comforted him.
"Fine" he smiled "I have a surprise for you"
"What is it?" I said getting excited. Dad took me into the underground parking lot. We walked past the everyday cars to dad's expensive car collection.
"You can pick which one you want" he said.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I screamed jumping up and down. I ran up and down the parking lot trying to calm down. I then walked through examining the cars to see which one I wanted. I paused when I noticed at the back was a 1957 sage Cadillac.

(If you don't like it imagine something else it's just my dream car😭)

I ran to it and sat down in the driver's seat. I got comfortable in the newly customized leather interior. I hopped out and asked my dad for the keys and he sat in the passenger seat and handed them over.
"Let's go for a test drive!" I said excited. I drove out and onto the street. We did a circle of the estate then made our way back home.
"I WANT THIS ONE" I giggled smiling from ear to ear.
"Then its yours" dad said. I tightly hugged him and we made our way inside the house.
"Do you like your gift?" Mum said coming out of the kitchen.
"YES thank you thank you thank you" I said hugging her tightly.
"What gift?" Katsuki asked walking into the house. "And who's nice car is that outside?"
"ITS MINE THAT'S THE GIFT" I squealed giving him him a hug and a kiss.
"Omds you're so lucky" he said kissing  me back. "So what did you get me?" He asked sliding next to my dad. Dad ran upstairs and came back down with a box. He handed it to Katsuki. Katsuki quickly opened it and looked inside. It was a new collection of romance mangas.
"How did you get the new collection they haven't been released yet" he gasped.
"I have my connections" dad smirked. Katsuki hugged him and mum then we both ran to my room.

"So we're supposed to be at the dorms by 2" Katsuki said falling onto my bed.
"Ok good that gives me an hour to get ready." I said walking into my wardrobe.
"You aren't already ready?" Katsuki looked at my confused.
" no I'm going to go shower now" I laid my clothes on the bed and took and shower and did the rest of my routine. I sat at my vanity and started my hairstyle.