quarantine training

It has been a week since we moved into the house. Everything has been going smoothly. We still do lessons but they're online and Aizawa said we have to train independently. I ordered a training dummy to help me practice combat. Everyone else has been slacking off training and its starting to show.

It was 7am and my annoying alarm went off. I quickly got out of bed to get ready for training.
"N/nnn it's a Saturday why are you getting up so early" Katsuki groaned, twisting and turning in the bed.
"I'm going to train" I said putting on my workout clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I had taken off the wig a few days ago so I took off my bonnet and put my hair into a messy high puff. I walked outside and started training with the dummy.

I had been training for about 2 hours when I came back into the house to get some water. I heard rustling coming from the pantry. I opened the door and saw Sero stuffing his face with snacks.
"What the actual fuck are you doing?" I asked
"Nothing" he mumbled with his mouth full of crisps. I grabbed the bag of crisps out of his hands and dragged him out of the pantry by his ear.
"Y/nnn owwww" he whined.
"I'm sick of this" I said. "Stay there" I said leaving Sero in the living room.
"EVERYONE GET TF UP NOW AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE LIVING ROOM" I shouted and everyone burst out of their rooms running downstairs. Katsuki walked out of our room and walked towards me wrapped me in his arms
"Get tf off me Bakugou" I said sternly pushing him off me. He froze and everyone in the hallway gasped. Midoriya, Todoroki, Sero, Aizawa and Mic watched us in awe.
"Y-y/n what did I do?" Katsuki said taking my hand in his.
"Stop touching me AND GET TF DOWNSTAIRS" I shouted. Katsuki quickly went downstairs and I glared at everyone watching me. They all went downstairs and I followed. I put Shadow in my room so he didn't hear anything. I quickly scanned the room and everyone was there except one. Ariana. I stomped to her room and busted in. She was still asleep. I grabbed her by her shirt and dragged her to the living room. She was really drowsy and didn't know what was happening.
"N/n what's wrong-"
"Don't call me that" I snapped at Midoriya "now all of you have a problem, you've been attending online lessons but you've completely neglected your hero training, if you want to be a hero you have to be persistent, resilient and always prepared, all of you have gotten lazy and restless, I'm the only one that's been training and it shows, you all need to get off your asses and get some training down" I ranted. Everyone stared at me surprised.
"And as punishment I'm not cooking for you guys anymore" I finished
"HEY HEY HEY THAT'S TOO FAR" Sero protested
"Please y/n we need your food" Kirishima begged.
"Kirishima I don't care" I said emotionless.
"We really fucked up she's using our last names" Todoroki said.
"Yeah you did, no one talk to me until you've fix your ways" I said leaving the room.

I went back to my room and locked the door. I fed Shadow while I took a shower. I got out then got ready for the day.

 I got out then got ready for the day