~Characters~

Those venturing to the island

Name
- Age
- outfit
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dream
- 20
- Lime green hoodie with a black turtle neck underneath, black fingerless glove, dark denim jeans and black shoes. Carries a brown bag, slung across his shoulder, carrying the journal and his mask, tied to his belt, resting on his hip.

Sapnap
- 20
- White T-shirt ,with fire design in the middle, over a black long sleeve shirt, black jeans and checkered belt. Checkered bandana, given to him by his father before leaving for the military when he was nine, on his head with checkered vans.

George
- 23
- Grey long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless blue hoodie over it, with a red outlined white box design in the center. Loose military green jeans and blueish-grey sneakers. Lastly his white signature goggles on his head.

Niki
- 24
- Dark grey woolen sweatshirt, light grey sweats, and long brown boots. Two white ribbons tying up two buns on the side of her head. White cotton backpack with brown leather straps and under rim.

Quackity
- 20
- Navy blue sweatshirt black sweatpants, and short black boots. Blue beanie with grey border, light blue and red stripe going across it. Small burgundy backpack.

Tubbo
- 14
- loose white dress shirt with green vest over. Faded dark green jeans, long brown boots. Green bandana tied around his wrist, small brown bag tied to a black belt.

Sam/Awesamdude
- 29
- white shirt with brown jacket over and grey jeans. Military green bandana tied around his neck and black boots.

~♤♡◇♧~
This took longer then it should have and I feel like I put way too much effort into these descriptions...