Asteri

Chapter 21

DREAM POV

He felt a warmth around him. His body seemed to sway until suddenly he couldn't breath, his lung began to burn as the became filled with the odd tasting liquid. Dream's eyes shot open and he was up so quick he got light headed.

Dream felt a chill as the cold air hit his body. He found himself in a small pool of water inside of a cave where the cracks in the wall glowed a cool blue light. Dream looked down and only then did he realized he was almost completely naked, his briefs being the only thing to cover him. In a panic Dream looked around and finding his clothes folded neatly in a pile along with his other belongings. Dream made his way over to the clothes that laid on the ledge of the pool.

He picked up his hoodie before hearing the sound of foot steps. Dream panicked and quickly attempted to covered his lower area with his hoodie. He looked up to find the pink haired man from before standing at the what he assumes to be the entrance of the small cavern. They held eye contact for a good bit before the pinkette looked down

Dreams cheeks grew redder at the though of where the man's eyes could be fixated. "Your of Emmalyn's bloodline" he spoke. Dream was confused for a second until he followed their eyes, he looked down and there lay the journal and mask of his grandmother... Emmalyn. Dreams cheeks grew brighter as he realized what the pinkette was looking at, clearly not what he was thinking.

"Yes she's my grandmother" Dream cleared his throat as he spoke. "I, I never caught your name before the whole knocking us out thing- what was that by the way?!"

"Kakorise, a sleeping gas to put it simply. I apologize for it and the impact with my shield, it was the easier way to get you all here"

'easier then just guiding us here' Dream thought to himself slightly irritated. "My name Technoblade" the pinkette answered. Dream nodded before giving a questioning look. "Now that you say it, where is here exactly".

"Asteri"

Dream froze he couldn't believe it, he was here... truly here. He watched as Technoblade grinned and turned to leave. As the pinkette walk he he turned his head back to speak "Your friends are outside waiting for you", before he walking completely out of view.