Jealousy and Feelings

Chapter 26

GEORGE POV

     He hadn't noticed it at first, hell if Sapnap hadn't mentioned it he wouldn't have given it a second thought. But now that George had, now that he'd given the pink-haired man a good look, he couldn't help but feel...worried? His stomach twisted and a wave of anger bubbled in his throat. This?! This was the man Dream had, well, dreamed about. 

He ignores the voices in the background.

"Dream could do better", George huffed as he thought. "I mean sure Technoblade's a bit taller, and buffer with more curves, and probably better at a lot of things but, his body seemed riddled in scars and his ears are pointed, his manner unkind while his stance was confident and dangerous. How could this...What was it that had had Dream so infatuated?". George whined to himself, "As if that's even the question".  George looked up at the sky, why must the Gods do this to him so much?

"George, you good?" 

Georg dryly chuckled, Of course, Dream had to be the one to ask. He turned to Dream, George blushed as he looked into those emerald eyes. "I'm-".

*Ahem* 

They all turn, and George's stomach drops as he clenches his fist into his pants, there he stood ...Technoblade himself.

what is this feeling?

SAPNAP POV

"QUACKITY!" 

       Sapnap huffed as called out. He had separated from the others- when Technoblade had come to guide them- saying he'd catch up with them later, chuckling to himself when he saw the face that George gave to the pinkette's arrival. Sapnap went on his way, going off in search of Quackity. Sapnap made his way through the same cave dream had come out of, "Quackity" He called out again, hoping the other would hear him and respond this time. Just then he heard voices, a small yelp of pain then laughter. One laugh so familiar he'd be damned if he couldn't recognize it.  

"Quacki-"

As Sapnap rounded the corner he froze...there stood Quackity, a bright smile on his face with his hands on the chest of another- A cute brunette- and even under the dim blue light Sapnap can see the blush on their faces. He clenched his fist, and a fire ignites in his chest only growing as he sees the tall grabs Alex's hand. The brunette's smile grows as he mutters words that fall deaf on Sapnap's ears.

"Oh, Sapnap?!"

He hadn't noticed the two turn- to find him standing there, an unpleased look on his face- which now makes him blush...only it's from embarrassment. "Uh Hi," Sapnap gives a small wave, unaware of the distaste in his voice. "So, you're Sapnap?...huh", to the sound of an unfamiliar voice Sapnap looks up, meeting a pair of beautiful caramel eyes. The fire in his chest dies and a sense of familiarity fills him, it's warm. He then realizes that the other's question has gone unanswered, "Oh- uh Yeah" he scratches the back of his neck. Quackity giggles which makes his blush grow, "I'm Karl, Quackity has a lot to say about you" The brune-Karl says, and it makes Sapnap smile and laugh when Quackity elbows the other. He watches the two being playful with each other, poking at one another and... sticking their tongues out. A new heat grows in Sapnap, this time in his stomach.

Gods, what is this feeling?

~words 559~