Early Morning

Chapter 32

        He woke with a start, sitting up so fast it made his head spin. Dream looked around the room, it wasn't too dark, he could tell from the soft golden light pouring in through the curtains that the sun was just about rising. Dream took in a deep breath before he moves to get out of bed, a shiver is sent up his spine as his feet touch the cold stone floor. He walks to one of the many windows that lined the back wall and pulled the shades up.

 He was surprised to see an open cliffside, and feet below mist fogged over tall green palm trees. The sun caused lines of gold to gleam, it was a beautiful sight, but what caught his attention was a silver light that shined in his direction, like that of a lighthouse. There in the distance was, what Dream can only assume is a hill, the fog was so heavy the top was barely visible. Dream squints as he attempts to get a better look at whatever is trying to blind him.

A soft knock comes from the wooden door across the room, it's silent for a second before he hears the creaking sound of the knob turning and the door is pushed open. Dream's about to say 'Good morning' but surprise stops him in his tracks. There standing at the door is someone he wasn't expecting to see this early in the morning, Technoblade, in his clean white shirt and black shorts. The pinkette walks over to him, "Morning" he says and stops at the window. "Your friends are downstairs where breakfast is being served". Techno stares out at the familiar forest of trees, watching as the fog lifts. Dream watches Technoblade as he looks out the window, the of the sun make his bored eyes shine a crimson red. "It's beautiful" Dream says to fill the silence between them, techno turns to him, a silent question with a raised eyebrow, quickly Dream turns his head "the view, it's nice".  

Technoblade huffs out a laugh and he turns away, "Phil want to talk to you, something about your brother" and walks to the door. 

"Oh alright, thanks"

...

"And Dream" the man turns to meet rudy red eyes "you should caught a sunset while you're here". Dream smiles and nods an 'alright', he watches Techno leave and close the door behind him.  He feels a warmth as he smiles at nothing in particular, but it fades. Tubbo. Technoblade said Phil wants to talk about him. Did they find him? But then why didn't Techno just say that? What if they didn't they find him? Or rather they did but he wasn't- No! Gods no, he has to be just over thinking this. Dream shut his eyes tight  "Please let me be wrong" he mutters.  He lets out a deep sigh and turns to the bed to grab his hoodie before he runs out the door to find the man in question and hopefully... his baby brother.  

IM ALIVE!!                                                                                                                                                         SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO GET THE BALL MOVING!!