Confusion

Chapter  25

DREAM POV

        Dream walked out, stepping into the ray of the sun. He holds up his hand to shield his eyes from the bright light that warmed his skin, humidity covers him. The air smells faintly of the sea and fresh of petrichor. 

"Dream?!" a voice called a familiar one that Dream wasn't expecting to hear yet was relieved too. "Oh thank the gods you're okay!" the voice called; Dream turned to face the brunette and ravened haired that ran up to him, worry in one's eyes and amusement in the others. "Are you okay? what happened did he do something? that guy?!" George bombarded him with questions. "Jeez, Gogy let him take it in first, Gods know how he feels" Sapnap stifled a laughed, smug look on his face. Dream raised a brow to him in confusion, had they talked to pinkette or...?

"So, you get his name?" Sapnap questioned, the look he gave never faltering. Dream wondered what he was thinking- what the look was for so much he missed the glare George gave Sapnap. Dream thought back to the conversation with pink-haired man "Technobalde, that's what he told me.

"Tech-no-blade...he who never dies, The one true blood god," Sapnap said with a finger to his chin, thinking back on the bit of African origin he knew, "Scary. Anyways how you are feeling?". Dream look at Sapnap in confusion...was he supposed to feel a certain way? "Shocked, excited? I mean can you believe it after all these years we're actually here, Asteri ". 

"What about pink dude?"

"What about him?"

Sapnap looked at him surprised "you mean you don't-" "Dream! the others they- they're worried and I think it do them good to know you're alright!" George cut in before Sapnap could finish whatever he was going to. His acting weird, like Dream should know something or but before he can question it his pulled away by George.

SAPNAP POV

       He laughed, if Dream didn't know, didn't remember, then he wouldn't tell him. He'd have to sit back and watch the scene play. As much as Sapnap wanted to just let it out, he wouldn't. He'd have to let his friend discover it on his own, and maybe he'd give Dream a nudge or two if he happens to need it. For now, Sapnap would busy himself with other things, like maybe his own potential interest, speaking of which he wondered where Quackity was. Sapnap remembered seeing him be led away by a lady- who introduced herself as Hannah- to deal with his wounds. Maybe he should go find him just incase, they are on an unfamiliar island , not sure he can completely trust these people.

~Words 477~

Sorry for the short Chapter. these chapters keep getting short and                                                        shorter, at least that what it feels like.