Car Ride

Chapter 12

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

The loud beeping of the alarm rang through the the small room, the sun beaming through the blinds. The world seemed so still as Dream opened his eyes.

(Dream POV)

"UHhh" I reached my hand over to the nightstand, moving it around to find the alarm before slamming it down on the off button. The house seemed quite which meant the everyone else was already up and gone. I rubbed my eyes as as I turn to check the time, 8:05 'my first class starts in an hour'.

I pull off my blankets, swinging my feet over the side and stretch my arms and back 'til a satisfying pop is heard. I stand and walk over to the closet, pulling out a pair of black jeans and a green T-shirt. I quickly change and put on white sneakers as I stumble out of my room after grabbing my wallet and shoving it into my back pocket. I walk into the kitchen, I swiftly move around grabbing ingredients to make an espresso using a coffee machine Puffy rarely got to use.

***

I walked up to the campus, coffee cup in hand. I pull out my phone quickly checking the time, 8:59. Making my way to the first class of the day the thought of this being my last time in this class crosses my mind. I look around, in a couple days I would be leaving, I would possibly never see these people I knew not the name of but whose faces seemed so familiar. It was a small college it made sense, but still so many years of school at times it felt like it would never end, I would never leave, yet now I was.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by small murmurs and and find myself at the door of the English classroom. Taking in a deep breath I take hold of the handle and push it open. Walking over to my usual seat and sit down, the teacher begins to give this years last lesson.

-Hours later-

I walk out of my last class, Sapnap at my side. The sun low and the summer breeze strong, as we made it to the center of the campus, I hear a ping come from my phone. I pull it out to see a message from Gogy.

(Hey, meet me at the entrance

(you and Sapnap.

My eyebrow raises in confusion,
'i wonder What'sup' I think to myself.
"Hey, George wants us to meet him at the gate" I say, turning to Sapnap. He gives a confused look "why" he ask and I shrug. He nods and we starting that way.

Alright we'll be there in a bit)

(NO POV)

As the two come up the entrance, a brunette waves them over, where he stands next to a small black limo a tall dirty blonde male holding the door open. As Sapnap and Dream walk up to the car Sap crosses his arms "really?" he snickers, motioning to the fancy ride they'd be taking. "I normally walk, okay!" George says, rolling his eyes "I just told my dad you guys have something to ask him, so I guess he send us a ride".

Dream's eyes widen as he realized why George wanted them here...to ask for the boat sponsor. "Welp who am I to decline fancy transportation" Sapnap exclaims as he jumps into the limo, "you coming!" George calls to dirty blonde through a laugh. "Uh-yea- yeah" Dream stuttered as he quickly jumped into the car. As George climbed in after him the door was closed by the taller dirty blonde before he too jumped into the passenger seat. And the car engine rumbled before they began to move.

The first couple minutes of the drive was silent it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward but instead calm.
"So how we going to do this" Sapnap says finally breaking the silence, "Do we just walk in and be like 'good day sir he have come here in favor to ask that you gift us a vessel for our journey across the blue sea" he announces in a dramatic voice dream and George laugh at his antics. "You act as if don't know my father personally" George giggles "well yeah but it's been a while now suddenly we're going to his home to ask him if he can abuse his power to give us a boat" Dream points out and George only hums in acknowledgement
"Well just don't act weird like he's a completely different person and I'm sure we'll be fine" George says in attempt to calm them two.

The car stops as it pulls up in front of the small royal style house, one familiar to dream as he stepped out of the car. 'here we go' his mind whispered 'don't freeze' he warned himself...but

'what is there to be afraid of?'

~824 words~