A Dream

Chapter 3

A cool breeze blow through my hair as I watched the sun rise. I noticed something floating in the ocean, making my way through the crystal water I pick up the object. Studying the object I understand that it some kind of metal that's been torn. Perhaps it came from someone's build, but people rarely come out this far from the city.

I noticed something washed up on the sore. I realize it's more of the material along with wood and cloth. What was washed up made a trail to where I assume it originated from. I begin to follow out of curiosity, After a while, the trail comes to stop. looking up my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

A small ship lay washed up on the sore. I look around to see a figure layin limp by the water. My body freezes as I realize it's a body. I then hear a cough come from a bit more up the beach, someone else, they were alive. I walk towards them and kneel next to them. I pull them close and support their head with my arm.

I shake them a bit hoping to get a response. After shaking them a bit more they begin to cough again. Slowly the open their eyes, I get weird feeling in my stomach,when we make eye contact. Their emerald green eyes seemed fierce but held a kindness in them. As they open their mouth to speak all I hear is my name, my breath hitches in surprise. Before I can respond...

(TECHNO POV)

I wake up out of breath, quickly sitting up. As my breath goes to normal I hear my name being called from the other room.

"Techno Wake up!"

I sigh, getting out of bed I walk over to my closet. The image of those emerald eyes remained in my mind. I ignore it and go back to picking out clothes. After changing into a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of sand colored shorts, I walked into the main room.

I walk in to see my father making what I assume is breakfast. "Good Morning Phil" I say, though he's our father, I as well as my brothers have always called him by his first name and no one's ever questioned it.

"Ah finally you're up, you lazy bum" he says turning to me. I chuckle and go sit down at the table,"where's tommy and Wil" I ask. Turning back to the stove Philza answers "Wilburs in his room and tommy went out with ponk to the see the sunrise over the waterfall. As I took a seat the dream from before came back to me.

(WILBUR POV)

It'd been an hour since I woke up and now I sat reading at my desk. The smell of beef and egg filled the room, starving I quickly put the book away and walk to the main room. Walking into the room I find my younger brother as well as my father in the kitchen,

"Good Morning Phil"

"Mornin"

Phil gives a back waves. I walk up and pat my brother's shoulder, "morning Techno", I get no response "Techno?", "Here you go you two" Philza places two plates of food in front of us as I sit down "thanks".

(3RD PERSON)

Philza gets a plate for himself and sits down across from me. Wilbur then turned back to Techno "hey Techno, you good". Phil then notices Techno staring into space as well, "Techno, you're alright m8" he says snapping his fingers in front of his face. "Huh" Techno said looking up, Philza and Wilbur sat there staring at him.

It took Techno a couple seconds before he realized that he had zoned out. "Oh sorry did you say something", Wilbur and Philza glanced at each other. "Something on your mind you seem out of it" Phil said, "Oh yeah it's just... I had this weird dream" Techno responded rubbing his head.

"A dream?".

~♤♡◇♧~

Sorry!
This is out a little later than expected. I was going to post this sooner but I decided against it so that I could write more chapters. I want to stock pile chapters to hopefully keep a continuous schedule.

If I happen to not post for a continuous amount of time it's most likely because I'm 'stacking' chapters back to back.