Julian

A/n: I know I know I skipped Danny BUT I'll do Danny after this, but this imagine is inspired by one of the convos in their podcast

Regular -> Present
Italics -> flashback

Julian's PoV:

"Julian." Frank said. "It's been four months bro come on." He continued. I sighed as I flipped around to face my wall. "You have to get up out of bed man" I hear Logan. I didn't move I stayed still looking at my wall.

*

"Juju put me down will you?" She giggled as I laughed and let her get off my back. We were currently in her house and I ran around with her on my back. "Can we finish the Last Airbender please!" She pleaded as I laughed and nodded my head.

I sat down on the couch as she grabbed a blanket and sat down next to me. "Y/n I'm home!" The door opened walking in came her little sister. "Hey Dee How was school?" She asked her as I turned on Netflix for us. "It was good. Jake asked me out!" She squealed of excitement.

"That's the boy you like too right?" Y/n asked her. "Uh duh!" Deliah (dee-Lee-uh) said making y/n and I laugh.

"Hi Julian" Deliah smiled and waved as she sat on the couch next to y/n. "Hey Dee." I smiled. "What are you guys watching?" She asked looking down at her phone. "Avatar!" Y/n said very excitedly as I chuckled at her quirkiness.

Y/n laid her head down on my lap as we continued watching the show. I lightly started to play with her hair as she drew little circles on my knee. Damn I love this girl.

*

"Julian come on man." Danny said. I didn't respond nor move. I stayed there silently as a tear fell from my face. They finally left my room and left me alone.

I barely get out of bed now. The only times I do get up up are to shower and grab food from the kitchen and come right back up. Everything hasn't been the same and it doesn't even feel right.

She was everything to me, and I'll never get her back.
"Why!" I screamed aloud and continued to sob.

*

"Y/n baby come here." I called her. "What's up bebé?" She asked eating a Cheeto. She realized what was wrong and started to giggle. "It's not that funny." I poured at her. "Oh my baby boi you need help?" She asked coming around the counter kissing my lips softly.

"Please?" I puppy dog eyed her as she smiled and nodded. "Baking is just not for you." She giggled as I playfully rolled my eyes and we continued to make the cake for Bella and her friends.

"Crack two eggs in the bowl please." She directed me. "Yes ma'am" I saluted her as she laughed and grabbed a pan for the cake. More like attempt to.

"Need some help there short stack?" I laughed at her. "It's not funny Julian I'm not that short!" She whined as I laughed grabbing the pan for her. "Here bebe." I say kissing her cheek. "Thank you." She smiled like a kid.

*

I missed her smile. It's all I can replay in my head. It's all I can think of.

*ring ring*

I look down at my phone. "Hello?... is she okay? ... yeah I'll be there.... send me the location... okay bye." I said and hung up the phone. I quickly put on a sweatshirt and sweats. I grabbed a extra hoodie and took off for the door.

"Where are you going?" Logan asked me as I didn't respond to him nor the other two. I didn't want to talk .

*

"Stop being so fucking irresponsible!" Y/n yelled. "Just let me fucking live my life will you!" Deliah yelled back. I just continued to drive as y/n and Deliah 'talked'

"No you're just being fucking stupid! Why the fuck would you think it's okay to do that fucking shit?! You were fucking arrested!" Y/n yelled. "Fuck off" Deliah said to her. "Julian stop the car." Y/n told me, I looked at her confused but she gave me a plain stare.

"Stop the fucking car please." she added the please. I sighed and pulled over to the side. "What are you doing y/n?" Deliah asked. "Get out of the fucking car and walk home." Y/n said seriously.

"I- what the fuck y/n." Deliah said as I looked at y/n shocked. "Y/n baby chill." I said to her "Stop." She said to me totally ignoring me. I looked at her shocked but didn't say anything else. I knew that I wasn't supposed to be here but I just so happened to be here.

"You either get the fuck out of the damn car or grow the fuck up and start making better decisions in your fucking life Deliah because I'm fucking tired of bailing you out now." She said out of frustration.

I frowned at my stressed out girlfriend. From moving out of her parents house and on her own, going to school and doing two part time jobs was a lot for her. Dealing with her delinquent teenaged sister was even more difficult.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Deliah said quietly not making eye contact with y/n. Y/n looks at me and motions for me to drive. I nod my head and continue driving to her apartment.

*

I finally made it to some random ass house. I see a couple people in the front all hanging out as I walked past them and walked into the house. "Julian?" Some girl asked as I nodded. "She's over here." She said leading me to the bathroom.

I looked and sighed. "Heyyy Juliannn man wasssup?!" She slurred her words. I shook my head going to her side. "Come on get up. We gotta go home." I told her. "I don't wanna." She whined. "Deliah I'm not giving you much of a fucking choice. Get your ass up let's go." I said

I grabbed her and picked her up. "You got her?" Her friend asked. "Yeah thanks" I said carrying her to the car. "I don't wanna leave why you being such a buzzkill?" She whined.

"Because you're fucking done Dee." I said to her. "Okay? And?" She laughed. "You sound stupid right now ." I shook my head at her. "Stop being so lame. Lighten up man." She laughed taking a blunt out of her pocket and a lighter. "Deliah!" I said annoyed grabbing the blunt and taking it away.

"Stop being such a fucking bitch Julian!" She said mad at me. "No Dee stop. You need to stop. This isn't what y/n wanted you to do. You and I both know that." I try and tell her.

"Well she's not here is she?! She's fucking dead Julian! DEAD! So how the fuck am I supposed to be a better person when she was all I fucking had?!" She basically broke down and cried.

We sat there in silence. The car was full of her sobs.

*To be continued*

~~~

I AM SORRY FOR LEAVING IT OFF HERE. I just wanted to give y'all a lil somethin. Pls enjoy as I continue writing Thnk u :)