Danny

Y/N's POV:

"Hey guys welcome BACK to my channel" I smiled at the camera. "Today, as you can see by the title, I am pranking my boyfriend's siblings." I giggled. "Obviously I'm gonna need help so please welcome my boyfriend Danny." I laughed as Danny came and sat down next to me.

He smiled and waved at the camera. "If you guys didn't know, or are new, this is my boyfriend Danny, him and his best friends have their own channel. They're called Sweetea, I will leave their channel and his socials down below." I smiled.

"D explain what we're doing today." I said as he laughed. "Okay, so basically guys we're gonna be pranking my siblings. Y/n and I are currently at her apartment, but we're gonna be going back to my house to 'chill'." He said in quotation marks making me smile devilishly.

"My little sister and brother are going to be home too, and y/n and I are going to get into a 'fight' and I 'hit' her." He says. "Than we're gonna see how they react." He smiled as I did too. "How do you think they'll react?" I asked Danny looking at him.

He laughed "shit, I know Danicia will get hella mad at me. Isaac, I don't know. He probably would be mad too. I hope he gets mad shit." He said. "I'm so nervous I don't know why." I chuckled. I looked back at the camera "Alright guys, I will update you all later. We're gonna go pick up some boba than head over to Danny's house. See you guys there." I smiled and turned the camera off.

"Oh gosh they're gonna hate me now." I laughed as Danny did too. "Don't worry baby, they will be for a quick second and laugh about it later." Danny said as I glared at him. "Oh wow thanks makes me feel so much better." I chuckled lightly as he did too and kissed my cheek.

*After Boba*

"Okay guys we're back, and we are about to go into Danny's house. We bought boba for both of them so hopefully that'll make them less mad." I laughed as we got out the car and went into his house.

"Okay so they're inside their rooms. Danny is gonna let them know we got them boba and then go from there." I whispered as I turned the camera off and placed it somewhere where they couldn't see and turned the camera back on.

"Imma go get them." Danny spoke band handed me the remote so we could watch a movie. I nodded my head and started scrolling through movies.

"Y/n!" I heard and chuckled lightly. Soon enough Danicia comes down the stairs. "Hey D." I smiled and she gave me a hug. "Got you some boba." I said and gave her, her drink. "Thanks y/n." She smiled and sat down on the other side of the couch. Soon Isaac came down with Danny.

"What movie are we watching?" Isaac asked and grabbing his boba. "Oh and hi y/n thank you." He said as I smiled. "No problem and I'm not sure. You guys can pick." I said giving him the remote.

*Halfway through movie*

We ended up watching Hocus Pocus because tiz the season. I decided to go on my phone to get our plan into motion. Danny knew it since we went over it in the car.  I laughed at a picture of Danny and I and everyone shot their head towards me.

"What are you looking at?" Danny asked. I shook my head. "nothing" I simply replied still 'typing' on my phone. "Who are you texting?" He asked. "Nobody." I said getting defensive. "Why are you getting defensive for? Who are you texting?" He asked again. "My mom Geesh chill the fuck out."  I said.

He took my phone out of my hand. "Who the fuck is Henry? And why you telling him you love him for?" He asked standing up and getting mad. "That's none of your business Danny give me my phone." I said getting 'mad' "no tell me who the fuck is Henry and why you love him." He said as I stood up trying to grab my phone.

Danny's PoV:

She stood up trying to grab her phone. "Are you fucking cheating on me?" I asked pissed off but obviously not. Her phone was opened to mine and hers messages. This is gonna be a good ass prank.

"No now can you just fucking give me my phone?" She asked getting mad. "No tell me first are you cheating on me?" I asked and pushed her onto the couch.

"Danny calm down." Isaac said. I looked over at him. "Calm down? She's fucking cheating on me bro." I said. "Fuck you y/n. Tell me the fucking truth." I said again getting in her face.

"Stop Danny. I'm not cheating on you." She said getting frightened. "Danny leave her alone." Danicia said. "Not until she fucking tells me who the hell is Henry!" I said yelling.

"It's nobody I'm not talking to a henry." She said. "Bullshit!" I yelled and 'slapped' her. She turned her head into the couch and started crying.

"Yo what the fuck bro!" Isaac yelled and got up. "Y/n! Are you okay?" Danicia started asking her as y/n got up and ran into my room. Leaving me with my angry ass siblings. "Danny what the hell is your problem?" Danicia asked pushing me back a bit.

"What do you mean what's my problem? She's fucking cheating on me." I said in my defense. "That dont mean shit bro, mom already told you, to never hit a girl." She said. "Bro what the fuck is wrong with you?" Isaac asked getting heated.

"She has no right to cheat on me!" I said. "That doesn't give you the rights to fucking hit her! That's your girlfriend, what kind of example are you giving? Huh? You already know if you wanna fight, fight someone your own size." Isaac said pushing me back.

"Fucking watch it Isaac." I said. "No, why the fuck you hit her for?" He asked pushing me back. "It's not your business." I said pushing him back. "You think you're all that huh? Fucking watch it Danny." He said pushing me again. "You don't ever fucking hit her, no matter what!" Danicia yelled.

"Fucking scared ass." Isaac shook his head. "I can't believe you bro." Isaac said and pushed me again. "Bro watch it." I said. "Or what? You gonna hit me? Go ahead" he said as I pushed him and he tried tackling me until I heard "Guys it was a prank!"

Y/N's POV:

"Guys it was a prank!" I yelled before anything went any further. I see Danicia and Isaac look at me than at Danny. "HA WE GOT YO ASSES!" He yelled making me giggle. "What the fuck?" Isaac said confused. I ran over to where I hid the camera as they sighed of relief.

I showed their faces as they shook their heads as Danny and I still laughed. "How do you feel D?" I asked her as I brought the camera towards her. "I was hella pissed off. I can't believe you two." She laughed but his her face after. "Isaac?" I asked as he shook his head "I really was about to fight my brother." He said as I laughed and hugged him. "Thanks Isaac. Thanks Danicia." I smiled.

"Fuck y'all though." Isaac laughed and flipped us off. "Ah we did good baby." Danny laughed and kissed my cheek. "Alright thank you guys for watching. Hope you enjoyed. I'll be putting their socials down below for being good sports." I chuckled. "I'll see you guys next time." I smiled and covered the camera and turned it off.

*Later*

"I love you bitch." I said to Danny. "I love you WHORE." Danny said as I giggled and kissed him softly.

*The End

~~~
Lol idek