Danny

Y/N's POV:

I'm a second year college student at SDSU and I was doing what every student does, studying for their finals. Until my phone rang.

*Ring*

Bitchass Hoe😷: Hello??

Damn Daniel🥱: Y/n? *Sniffles*

Bitchass Hoe😷: Danny? What's wrong? *worried*

Damn Daniel🥱: I'm sorry for bugging you, I just I- didn't know who else t-to call. *cries*

Bitchass Hoe😷: Are you hurt? What happened? Where are the boys?

Damn Daniel🥱: I didn't want them to se-see me like this. *sniffles*

Bitchass Hoe😷: O-okay. Tell me what's wrong Danny?

Damn Daniel🥱: Sh-she du-dumped m-me Y/n *sobs*

Bitchass Hoe😷: Danny boi I'm so sorry *frowns*

Damn Daniel🥱: N-no I-I'm so-Sorry for bugging  y-you. I k-kno-know you're busy with your finals. *sniffles*

I sigh and look at all my work scattered on my desk. I was currently in my dorm. I can just tell how hurt Danny was. I knew I had to be there for him, he's been my best friend since I could remember. I looked at my laptop in the corner to see the time. It read 11:30 pm

It'd take me an hour and a half to get home. I sighed once again and put the phone back to my ear.

Bitchass Hoe😷: I'm on my way Danny

Damn Daniel🥱: N-no no Y/n please, I'm sorry for bothering you. Please I want you to pass your finals

Bitchass Hoe😷: It's okay Danny. Trust me, I will be fine for my finals *smiles weakly* I'll be home in an hour. Okay?

Damn Daniel🥱: *silent*

Bitchass Hoe😷: *sighs*  Por favor

Damn Daniel🥱: Okay

I hung up the phone and started putting my stuff away. "Where you going?" My roommate yawned. "Shit my bad Elia." I said still rushing to put my stuff away.

"It's all good, I was gonna go grab a snack anyways." She said stretching and getting out of bed. "So where you heading?" She asked me yawning once again. "Back home, I'll be back on Monday." I said starting to pack a few clothes for the weekend. It was currently Thursday and I don't have any classes on Friday.

"Oh to see your Lover boy? Can I come?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes "He's not my lover boy, and besides he just got dumped. He's not taking it very well. And if you want." I explained putting my laptop in my bag just in case I wanted to study. 

"Hell yeah I wanna come so I can finally meet him!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes and laughed "more like you want to meet them all." I said as she glared at me. "Or! I wanna come so my best friend can get some with her boy best friend!" She said excitedly as I giggled.

"Alright let's hurry and hit the road." I told her as she nodded and started packing her clothes. The only thing racing through my mind right now was Danny. He's really heartbroken, and I've been through it before so I know how he's feeling.

I'm just Lowkey  happy he's finally out of that toxic relationship.

*Hacienda Heights*

"That was quick" she said excitedly. "Oh my gosh Elia calm the fuck down" I laughed. We pulled up to Julians house because, well he's my cousin. "Wait are you even sure he's up?" She asked confused.