Frank

Requested by @jesseschip

(Also Ik I usually do each boy once then the other boys. but I've been slacking so I wanted to make sure I did this request:)

Y/N's POV:

As I shifted I had realized there was no one by my side. I opened my eyes to see him gone, I grabbed my Phone on the night stand to see him message me.

Frankie❣️: Hey baby went to grab some food Be back soon 😘

I smiled and closed my phone as I got up and cleaned the bed. I was currently at the Sweetea House, Frank and I have been dating for eight months already and I've never been more happy.

"Yo Frank!" I heard from the door.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said. I heard the door open to reveal Logan. "Oh hey y/n. Where's Frank?" Hw asked "He said he'll be back went to get food." I replied. He nods his head "ah okay" he responded and walked out to his room.

Franks PoV:

I woke up early for some reason and decided to go get breakfast for y/n and I. So I sent her message for when she wakes up. I slowly move out of bed making sure not to startle her.

I grabbed some sweats and my glasses putting them on and my Sweetea jacket. I smiled at the sleeping y/n on my bed. She looks so gorgeous. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and walked out.

We've been together for about eight months and it's been really good.

*At Boba Place*

I decided to grab us some boba too because I haven't had any this week. "Frank?" I heard as I shot my head towards the door. "Ellie?" I said shocked. She smiled at me as I got closer to her.

"It's been awhile." She chuckled. "Uh yeah it has huh?" I asked as she nods her head. "How are you?" She asked. "I've been good you know? Still doing YouTube and all." I replied to her. Gosh she's beautiful.

"How are you? I mean what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Oh Um, well I moved back." She responded and chuckled lightly. I looked at her shocked.

"Look I know it's been so long and we broke up, but I still love you frank." She admitted. I was shocked at her words not sure what to say. What am I supposed to tell her? That I missed her too and she's all I've really been thinking about?

Y/N's POV:

I was downstairs with Danny, and Logan and Julian watching iCarly since it finally came out on netflix. "Do y'all really think he can speak backwards?" Julian asked. "I don't think so." Danny said.

"Let's test it out." I said and recorded the kid talking backwards and put it on snap. "Oh shit" Logan said astonished. "He really can speak backwards." He said as we all were shocked and amazed. As we continued watching the show I heard Frank come in.

"Cuz you're back" Julian announced as I smiled. "I'm home bitches" frank said taking his mask off. He brought me boba tea and gave it To me kissing my head. "Thanks Bebé" I smiled. He smiled and didn't say anything else walking back to the table To eat breakfast.

*Three weeks later*
(Sorry for skipping time)

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked my sister. "No you didn't y/n." She said "he hasn't even texted me at all this week. I've been wanting to hang out with him but he's been dodging me." I said saddened. "Why don't you go over and talk to him?" She asked.

"Yeah maybe you're right." I said but still nervous. "He wouldn't cheat on me would he?" "I don't think so sis. He doesn't seem like the type" she said as I nod my head slowly.

*Sweetea House*

Frank's POV:

"Don't be like that Ellie" I laughed. "Why not frank? You keep sneaking me around your own house like a secret." She said annoyed by me. "Don't trip baby." I said pulling her down into my lap. "You know how much you mean to me already." I said Kissing her lips.

"So it won't be a big deal if the boys know about us again? And you break up with that bitch?" She asked. "Yeah of course baby. You're my one and only okay?" I smiled at her as she blushed. "God damn you're fine baby." I smirked at her and she pulled me close and kissed me softly.

Y/N's POV:

"So it won't be a big deal if the boys know about us again? And you break up with that bitch?" I heard another girls voice. "Yeah of course baby. You're my one and only okay?" He said back to her. "God damn you're fine baby" he said again.

My heart broke in an instant. I backed away from his door about to leave. "Y/N!" I heard and see Logan behind me. "Hey Y/n! What's up!" Julian smiled. I was shocked to see the two even though it's their own house. I smiled weakly at the boys. "Y/n?" I heard from his room. I walked backwards from Logan and Julian and bumped into Frank behind me.

"Y/n. What are you doing here?" Frank asked anxiously and scared. I had no words I couldn't even respond. "Oh did you just get here?" Logan asked confused. "We thought you were here this whole time." Julian shrugged. I couldn't even form words to say anything.

"Was she not with you?" Julian asked his cousin. "Y/n are you okay?" Logan asked worriedly. My breathing was unsteady as I tried to catch a breath but couldn't. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Frank asked pulling me close as I yanked away from him. "Leave... me .... alone." I said hyperventilating.

"Y/n. Y/n! Just breathe." Logan said. I fell to the floor trying to catch a breath. "Oh shit y/n." Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

*one hour later*

I opened my eyes to see I was in Frank's room. "Oh you're up." Logan smiled. "What happened?" I asked confused. "You fainted." He said simply. I frown now remembering before I fainted my heart had broken from my boyfriend cheating on me.

"Where is he?" I asked. "He's in the kitchen, what even happened y/n?" Logan asked me. "I don't want to talk about it Lowg. He's your best friend." I said. "Come on Y/n." Logan pleaded. "Do you know an Ellie?" I asked plainly. He froze and looked away from me. "Logan?"

"Who is Ellie?" I asked again. "That's Frank's Ex. She moved to Iowa." He responded. I looked down at my feet as Frank walked in. "Oh y/n you're up are you okay baby?" Hw asked coming to my side trying to give me a kiss but I dodge  him and stand up.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked. "Don't frank. Don't pull that bull shit. You told me you were over your ex, and that you wanted to start anew." I said with hot tears rolling down my face. He just stood their shocked.

"Where the fuck is she frank? Where is she hiding?" I asked annoyed now. I went to his closet as I opened it to a girl sitting on the floor. "You got a problem bitch?" She asked me as I scoffed in disbelief.

"You are a fucking douchebag." I said to frank. "You two deserve each other. Don't ever fucking call me again. Fuck you and fuck you too." I said to the two as Logan was so shocked at what was happening.

"You were just a rebound anyways!" She said to me. "And you're just a no good slut." I said pissed and walked out of the house.

I got into my car and drove off with tears still streaming down my face. As i finally made it to my apartment I went into my room and just broke down.

*ding*

My phone kept going off as I see messages and missed calls from frank and the boys. I didn't care anymore I was done with it all. He obviously didn't love me Like he said he did. Which hurt me so much.

*The End*

~~~
I'm sorry! It's not the best but I kinda liked the idea and just went with where my writing took me lol. I hope you liked and also so sorry for not updating quickly school sucks ass lol