Frank

Y/n's pov:

I scanned the airport looking for the three boys. "Y/N!" I heard as I smiled and walked over to them with my suitcases. "Julian! Ah its been too long" I smiled and hugged him tightly. "It really has.." He laughed and let me go. "Y/n, you remember Danny right?" He asked as I nod my head and give him a hug "Hey Danny." I smiled "nice to see you again." He smiled too.

"And I don't know if you remember, but this is my cousin Frank." He introduced as I smiled again. Damn he is fine. "Yeah  I remember seeing you at a function." I said as he nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said as I smiled and gave him a hug.

Oh my gosh and he smells good.

"Alright well let's get home shall we?" Julian said as I nodded my head and smiled excitedly. "He's gonna be so shocked. I hope he cries." I said as they laughed. "Most likely he will." Julian agreed.

Today I was coming home from college all the way across the country. It was mine and my brothers birthday coming up and I wanted to surprise him. Considering that he's my twin brother and that he is literally my other half.

"Julian told me he cried when you were leaving for college." Frank laughed as I nodded my head repeatedly. "He definitely did. I mean I can't lie I did too." I giggled as we put everything in the car and got in. Julian drove as Danny sat in the passenger and I was in the back with Frank.

I usually never like Logan's friends, but frank? Oh gosh he was fucking beautiful. I don't think he remembers because I mean well it was a long ass time ago, but we danced together at that function we were talking about earlier. Let me tell you, that man knows exactly what he's doing.

Ever since then I've always had this small crush on him, not wanting to tell my brother that I liked one of his best friends. "So y/n how's school?" Frank asked Taking me out if my thoughts. "Well it's honestly boring as hell. Deadass it's just school, but the money is coming out of your own pockets you know?" I questioned as he nodded his head.

"But it's worth it. It's helping me get to my dream job." I smiled brightly as he smiled at me. "What's your dream job?" He asked "Y/dream/job" I responded as he smiled. "I know you'll be good at it." He smiled making me blush a bit.

"Thanks." I responded as we finally made it to Julian's house. "What's the plan exactly?" Frank asked me. "Well Logan's supposed to come over with Slade so you guys can play basketball. And then I come out of nowhere and wabam he starts crying like a baby." I giggled as he laughed too.

"Alright guys, so today we have a surprise for Logan." Julian said to the camera and smiled devilishly. "Most of you know but some of you don't, but Logan actually has a sister." Julian started. "His twin sister!" Frank mentioned as I giggled.

"Everyone say hi to y/n." Julian said pointing the camera at me as I waved and smiled "Hi" I said. "Y/n has been away for college for about two years now?" Danny asked "Yes sir" I said nodding my head. "So we decided to help get her back home to surprise Logan for their birthday." Julian said.

"Wanna explain what's happening y/n?"  He asked as I nod my head "So basically I had texted my brother Slade ahead of  time so that he can record too. But Logan thinks their gonna play basketball..." I continued explaining to the camera.

Frank had smirked at me as I blushed and hid my face behind my hair. "Alright we'll see you guys soon." Julian said turning the camera off.  "We're gonna go get some food. Did you guys want anything?" Danny asked as Julian was putting his shoes on. "Where you guys going?" I asked.