Danny

Y/N's POV:

"Danny stop being a bitch" I whined to my best friend who had my phone in his hand. "Let me just see." He laughed at me the whole time. "Julian are you getting all of this?" He laughed again and pointing at me trying to reach for my phone.

Julian, Frank and Logan were no help. They continued to laugh and record. "Danny fucking give it to me." I said. "What do you say?" He asked laughing. "You're a bitch." I smiled as I kneed him in the balls. "Ah fuck" he groaned and fell to the floor. "Damn Danny." Logan laughed as they all continued to laugh.

"Don't fuck wit me Danny I've told you so many times." I said laying on him. "Yeah yeah whatever." He groaned again as he rolled us over so he was laying on me. I had my phone and took a video of him on top of me. He stuck his tongue out as I giggled. "Can y'all just date already?" Julian said aloud.

My face went red, luckily None of them could see. "Shut the fuck up Julian. Y/n and I are best friends" he said. Ouch that hurt. "Right loser?" He nudged me. "yeah" I said as I turned around so I was on my back. "Can you like get me food now?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah come on." He said as he got up and held his hand out for me to get up. I took it and got up as he turned around and I jumped on his back. "So you're literally just gonna tell me y'all ain't a thing?" Frank said still confused. "We aren't!" We said at the same time. No matter how much I loved Danny I couldn't. We've been best friends since Sixth grade. I can't ruin our relationship because of my feelings when he don't feel the same.

Danny ran outside with me on his back. "Danny wait!" I said he stopped. "I forgot the keys" I announced. "Y/n are you fucking serious." He shook his head. "Hey shut the fuck up you the one who just started running out." I say smacking his head. "Ah yeah yeah shut up." He says. We walked back in as Logan tossed me my keys. "Are y'all coming?" I asked.

They all looked at Danny. "Nah we're good" they all said. I shrugged as I took my phone out and started recording Danny again. "Aye wassup Bitches." He said sticking his tongue out at the camera. I laughed as I captioned it 'My Peasant >>>>😌'

"Don't put something Stupid y/n or I swear I'll drop you right now." He says. "I dare you and if you do You can walk home" I say back. "Fuck you" he said under his breath. "Ha ha!" I laughed and held onto him tighter once he took off running again. "Danny!" I basically squealed. "Ha what now?!" He laughed at me.

Soon we were at the car as he let me into the car and we headed off to Cane's. "Danny shut up" I laughed as he was trying to sing his heart out. "I don't know your name but excuse me miss!" He sang so off key as I kept laughing at him trying. We finally pull up to Canes as I get out and we walk inside and order.

"Imma go to the bathroom real quick." He said I nodded my head as I get our drinks, sweetea of course, and sat down at a table. "Hey wassup Ma" I heard as I looked up and it was some random guy I've never met. I politely smiled and went back to my phone. "You here alone?" Why can't he just leave me alone? Ugh

"No actually I'm here with my boyfriend." I smiled and again went back to my phone. "You sure? I don't see anyone here." He says. I rolled my eyes. "Yes I am" he came and sat right next to me. I tensed up a bit at his moves. He started scooting near me. "Why is such a pretty lady like you all alone?" I scooted away but he kept coming closer. "She already told you she's not alone." I heard and I looked to see Danny.

"And who are you? Her boyfriend?" He scoffed at Danny. "Yeah I am. What's it to you?" He asked getting mad. The other guy stood up and started getting in Danny's face. I quickly got up and went in between the two. "It's not worth it." I say to Danny who still wasn't looking at me.

I gently grab his face "It's not worth it" I say to him as he looked at me and sighed. He nodded his head as our food came out. "Come on lets take it home." I say softly to him. "Now that you see I'm not alone and have a boyfriend. Please just leave us alone." I said to the other guy.

He scoffed and left. Danny eyed him as he walked back to his table. "Danny Por favor" I say to him. He looks down at me and looks at me with sincere eyes. "Come on lets go." I whispered to him as I held his face in my hands. He nodded his head as we got our food to go.

Danny held onto my hand as we exit Cane's and went to the car. "Are you okay?" He asked me when we were in the car. I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Yes I'm okay." I looked down and realized we were still holding hands. He squeezed my hand for reassurance.

"Danny..." I started. I needed him to know, It felt like this was the right time. Even though I didn't want to I had to. "Yes?" He asked. "I like you. Like like you like you. Always have." I said quickly to ignore his stare. The car was silent, I felt his hand loosen as I frowned and let go. I looked down at the steering wheel. "I'm sorry I just had to sa-." Next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

I was taken back but kissed him instantly. Soon we pulled apart. "I've always liked you too." He says looking down. "Damn seriously Danny?" I said shaking my head. "What?" He chuckled. "So you liked me I liked you but we didn't say shit?" I asked. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Ah Wanna go on a date with me Loser?" He asked. "Hm depends if You're gonna buy me boba." I smirked. "Always" he said to me as I giggled and kissed his lips. "This'll never get old." He chuckled and bit his lip. I smiled and kissed him once again. "Nope will never get old." He says as I giggled and we took off back to his house.

*The End*

——

Sorry y'all  it sucks lol but hope you liked :)