Logan

Y/N's POV:

"I have some friends coming over so don't be alarmed by the noise." My older brother said. I shrugged my shoulders and went back into my room with some chips.

My brother Rylie has had his friends over but I was never home when they came over. I was usually at my grandparents or over at my friends house. I've only met two of them before and that was because I was leaving and they were walking in.

Logan's PoV:

"Aye what's up man." I greeted Rylie. "Hey dude" he chuckled and let me in. "Aye Rylie my dude!" Danny said walking in with Frank and Julian. Then followed Nick and Chris.

"Aye man where's your bathroom again?" I asked. I mean I've only been here twice and didn't have to pee. "Up the stairs to the left" he said "thanks man" I said and walked upstairs.

Y/N's POV:

I could hear them from upstairs as I shrugged. I walked into the bathroom to do my business. I washed my hands and dried them on my towel. As I opened the door I was met with a shaggy haired boy. "Oh shit, my ba- bad." He stuttered.

"Oh um don't wo-worry about it." I stuttered. What the fuck? Why am I stuttering for? He was cute I have to admit that. "Um, I'm Logan." He smiled and held his hand out for me to shake. "Y/n" I smiled back. Oh my gosh his smile is everything.

I'm pretty sure we stood there for like ages because that's what it felt like. His grip was just as strong as mine, same goes for eye contact. We didn't break, something about him just had me feeling something. Until he spoke up "um I still actually Gotta go to the bathroom." He laughed. "Oh right yeah." I chuckled nervously and let go of his hand and let him switch positions with me.

But soon we were facing each other again. "It was nice meeting you y/n." He smiled as I did too. "You too, Logan." I smiled and walked back to my room. He was cute, what am I saying? That's freakin Rylie's friend. I shook my head.

*half hour later*

They were still over, I can hear them downstairs. I only knew of Nick and Chris, they were Rylie's closest friends.

I couldn't stop thinking of Logan, he had the most amazing smile. I was laying on my bed and just staring at the ceiling. "What if I act like I'm getting something from downstairs?" I said aloud to myself. "Why am I so obsessed." I shook my head.

Logan's PoV:

She was stuck in my head and I couldn't get her out. She was gorgeous, her y/eye/c eyes got me, with her smile too. Oh gosh don't get me started on her smile.

I knew Rylie had a sister but I didn't think she was this beautiful. Sexy ass too shit. "Lowg. You good?" I heard laughter as I look to see Julian standing in front of me. "Huh? Yeah I'm good why?" I said shaking it off. "You look so concentrated" he laughed as they all laughed at me.

"Yeah." I said going back on my phone. "Hey y/n!" Nick said as I shot my head up to see Y/n coming down the stairs. "Hi Nick, hi Chris." She smiled. "Oh guys, this is my little sister Y/n. Y/n this is Danny, Julian, frank and that's Logan." Rylie said as I smiled at her.

Y/N's POV:

"Hi Y/n!" Nick said waving at me. "Hi Nick, Hi Chris" I smiled as I headed down. "Oh guys this is my little sister y/n. Y/n this is Danny, Julian, Frank and that's Logan." Rylie said as I smiled at the three then looked at Logan and blushed. "Nice to meet you." I said and walked to the kitchen to grab a water and some snacks.

"Bro your sisters hot!" I heard as I giggled from the kitchen. "Shut the fuck up Frank." I heard Rylie's voice. "He ain't wrong though." I heard Logan's voice. "Okay y'all better chill the fuck out okay? That's still my sister." Rylie said trying to hush them down.

I walk into the living room. "You guys do know that I can hear you right?" I laughed as I looked at them all. I just looked at Logan and smiled as he winked at me causing me to blush. "What the fuck why you blushing for?!" Rylie said getting mad. "Shut up Ry, leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and I walked back upstairs.

*Five months later*

"Are you guys dating?" I heard from my door. I look to see Rylie with his arms crossed. I wanted to tell him no, but we never keep secrets from each other. Rylie is like my best friend ever since I was born, he's been my number one supporter in everything because our parents never cared for us.

"Would  you be mad if I said yes?" I asked. He sighed and came and sat down next to me. "No, if you're happy I'm happy. I know it's been hard on you. Logan's a good guy, and really weird but still." He said making me laugh. "Yeah, he's really weird. But I like him a lot. He really does make me happy." I smiled to myself.

"Just be careful okay? I don't want you to get hurt again." He said. I nodded my head and gave him a hug. "Thanks Ry, I'll catch you later. Logan's picking me up" I said as he nodded his head and walked back to his room.  I walked downstairs in Jeans and one of Logan's sweaters he let me use.

I ran downstairs and out the door to see Logan smiling like an idiot. "Hey baby" he greeted me with a kiss. "Hi Bubba's." I smiled as I closed the door. "Let's get some food." I said as he nodded his head and we drove to Canes.

*At Canes*

"That'll be 23.13" the cashier had said. Logan pulled his card out but I yanked it and gave him my card. "Your order will be ready soon thank you." "Thank you." I smiled and gave Logan his cup. He just stood there shocked. "What?" I asked.

"What was that?" He asked confused. "Well I don't show you a lot of appreciation and I wanted to buy you food." I smiled at him. "I love you." He fake cried. "I love you" I giggled and kissed him as we went to get our drinks.

*The End*

Sorry it wasn't all that lol I kinda just kept writing EVEN THO this is not how I wanted it to come out but oh whale 🤷🏽‍♀️