Logan

Y/N's POV:

"I have to babysit tonight. I know, I'm sorry Bubbas. Yes I promise I'll come see you tomorrow okay? Okay I love you bubba. Okay bye." I said hanging up the phone. I was supposed to go over and see my boyfriend Logan, but I had to babysit my twin siblings. They were 8 yrs old and  were my main priority other than getting my school work done and my part time job.

My parents worked their asses off for us to be here, and I try my best to help out whenever they need me to. So whenever they need me to babysit my little siblings I'll do it in a heartbeat.

"Y/n, I'm hungry." My sister Emily said. "Yeah me too" said my brother Elijah. "Okay, ill make something real quick." I said and turned the tv on for them. "Can you make chicken nuggets please?" Emily asked. "Oh and fries please!" Elijah said "yes I will" I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

I turned the oven on and went to grab a pan. I sprayed it with cooking oil, and got the fries and chicken nuggets out the freezer. *ding*

I look to see a text from Logan asking if we've eaten yet. I texted him we were about to eat some chicken nuggets and fries. He had texted okay bye love you and had lef tme confused.

*knock Knock*

"I got it!" Elijah said "NO, you don't sit down" I said walking to the door and opening it to reveal my loving boyfriend with a bag of McDonald's. "Hi my love" I smiled and gave him a kiss and hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "I couldn't let my girl watch her siblings by herself." he smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Thank you love" I smiled and let him in.

"Logan!" Emily said and ran to hug him. "Hey Emmy" he chuckled and hugged her back. "Hey what's up Eli." Logan smiled as Elijah got up and gave him a hug. "I got you guys some McDonald's if you want." Logan offered as they jumped up and ran to the table immediately. "Hey what do yall say?" I asked from where Logan and I were. "Thank You Logan." They said in unison as I walk to the kitchen to turn the oven off. "So what? You gonna eat this with me?" I asked. "Yes ma'am" He said grabbing the pans out the oven and getting plates.

We sat down with the twins and all ate and talked and laughed. "How's school you two?" Logan asked as he ate his chicken nugget. "Good." They both answered while eating and watching tv. I giggled and rolled my eyes at how they were acting. "How bout you bebe? How's college?" He asked me.

"It's good, just a lot of extra work." I chuckled. "Well I know you're doing great." He smiled. "Thanks Bubba." I smiled as we continued to eat. "Logan Logan Logan!" Emily kept saying. "Yes Emmy?" Logan laughed.

"When is the next Vlog coming out?" She asked excitedly. He chuckled "it's gonna be coming out soon. Waiting for Julian to finish editing." He smiled. "I'm so proud of you" I said caressing his face. He cheekily smiled and pecked my lips.

"Thank you bebe." He smiled. "Can we watch Sweetea please!" Elijah basically begged. I laughed and nodded my head "Yes okay." I said as I grabbed the remote and put it on YouTube.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello? Are You okay? Are you hurt? Okay, send me your location. I'm on the way." I said hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" Logan asked. "Manny. I have to go pick him up, cops pulled up to the party." I said getting up. "Eli, Em lets go." I said. They got up "Babe, you go. I'll stay here with them." Logan said. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes.

I was stressing out, my other little brother Manny had gone out to a party with his friends. He's in high school. Logan got up and kissed my forehead. "Everything is gonna be fine baby." He reassured me as I smiled and nodded my head. "Thank you bubba." I said pecking his lips.

"Ewww" both Emily and Elijah said making us laugh. "Okay, I'll be back. You two and please listen to Logan." I said. They both nodded their heads and went back to watching the Tv. 

*At Manny's friends house*

I look to see Manny sitting on the porch. He notices and walks to the door. "Thanks y/n." he said. I nodded my head "Always" I smiled weakly "are you okay? You hungry?" I asked "I'm fine, and yes" "I made chicken nuggets and fries at home." I let him know as he nods his head and closes his eyes. I see that it is now 9:30 as we finally had gotten home. 

We walked inside to see Emily and Elijah both knocked out on Logan who was also sleeping. I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend with my siblings. I walked over to grab Emily "Carry Elijah please." I whispered to Manny as he nodded his head and took him into their room. I followed behind with Emily and covered her with her blanket. 

We both walk out and I head over to the couch. "Bubba" I whispered, he didn't move at all as I lightly tapped him he groaned. "Lowg" I said as his eyes opened slowly and looked down. "Oh shit where'd they go?!" He said worriedly talking about Emily and Elijah. "Calm down bebe they're in their rooms sleeping" I laughed a bit. "Thank you again" I said sitting down and cuddling into him. "Always" he whispered and kissed my head. 

We continued to watch Sweetea vlogs as Manny came and joined us. "Hey Manny" "Hey Lowg" Manny nodded as we watched their videos. "I'll never forget that one" I laughed at the video of when they catfished Frank. "That one's my favorite." Manny laughed too. "Yeah he got hella mad" Logan laughed with us. 

*Later that Night*

"Alright I gotta head home." Logan said from the comfy spot on the couch. "Okay" I said sadly. "I know, but I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he said. I nodded my head and kissed him softly. "I love you" he said "I love you too" I say kissing him once more. I walk him out to his car and wave goodbye. I walk back in and Manny is still up. 

"He's a good guy." he said. I nodded my head and smiled to myself. "Yeah he is." 

*The End* 

Quarantine really sucks, like a lot. But the most recent vlog, even though they weren't with eachother made me smile. I haven't been feelin it lately with this virus, and watching their vlogs always make my day :)