Danny

Y/N's POV:

"You're finally allowed out the house" My cousin laughed at me. "I know it's weird" I said amused. "Come on we gon be at my house, but some of my friends are gonna be coming over too." "Okay for sure. We goin?" I asked

"Yeah, that's what we finna do right now." My cousin laughed at me. "Damn, I've only drank once before what the fuck am I gonna do." I said. "It's okay you'll be fine. I'll be there anyways." She reassured me. I nodded my head okay as we just listened to the music.

I'm 19 years old, but I've barely done anything 'Fun' in my life. I've always been the one in the family to be considered 'Innocent'. So none of my family would ever see me as the one who would drink and party, they wouldn't expect me to. My cousin on the other hand, yes they see her as that one. Sometimes my mom never likes me hanging out with her, but I didn't care. She's my day one.

*At Her House*

"Alright here lets take shots." She said all happy. I smiled and nodded my head as she poured me a shot of Henny and herself one. "Here." She said giving me it then opening us a can of Coke. "Bottoms up." She Said as we clanked cups and took a shot.

We downed four and then our last one.

The burning sensation hitting the back of my throat. "Yeah!! Y/n!" My little cousin said. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. I got myself a mixed drink and sat down on the floor of her room.

I took a video of the Hennessy and then put it on my little private story. "You okay Y/n?" My cousin asked making sure I was alright. "Yeah I'm good." I smiled taking another sip of my drink.

*five sips later*

"Ooo I'm gonna FaceTime those losers, maybe they'll answer" I said excitedly. I clicked on the Groupchat titled 'sw33t3A BiTcHeS and Y/n🥤'

I group FaceTimed hoping they'd all answer. Shockingly they did.

Y/n: Hey bitches!! *laughs loudly*

Frankie💩: Y/n! I saw you finally got to get out! Finally!!

Juju🥳: Yeahh! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!

Lowg🤥: Hey she's out the house *chuckles*

Danny Boi😌: So you can hang out with your cousin but not us

*everyone laughs*

Frankie💩: Ah shit I gotta go. Bye y/n be safe love you bud!

Y/n: bye Frankie love you too

Juju🥳: yeah sorry y/n I gotta help Bella with something.

Y/n: ah okay bye juju, tell Bella I say hi.

Lowg🤥: You okay y/n? How you feeling?

Y/n: *laughs* I feel fine, I feel good. Yo but like I'm sad I wanted to be wit y'all. *frowns*

Danny Boi😌: *playing video game*

Y/n: What cha doin Lowg?

Lowg🤥: I was actually watching Netflix. So I might hang up.

Y/n: ah okay. *frowns*

Lowg🤥: love you y/n. Be safe okay? Wish we were there bud *smiles*

Y/n: okay I promise. Bye Logan Love you too! *smiles and waves*

Danny boi😌: ah they all left? *looks at camera*