Frank

Y/N's POV:

"How am I supposed to come over when we're in quarantine." I giggled while on FaceTime with my guy best friend. "Technically, you'll still be in a house, sooo  come through y/n." He basically begged me.

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Okay okay." I said finally letting in. "Aight for sure. I'll see you soon Shawty." He smiled and hung up. "What? How come you get to leave and I can't." My little sister whined. "Don't worry bout it." I said, she's been complaining and whining this entire time since she's been off of school.

Mind you she's the one who wanted to be on break.

I got ready and put on my Grey Nike sweats and one of his Sweetea jackets he left at my house. I smiled at the scent of him on me. It smelt just like him and o loved it. I've always liked Frank, but he's always been   Complaining about finding a girlfriend. It makes me kinda sad because he always be flirting or saying something to me.

Yet he doesn't feel the same. "Mom I'm going to Franks." I said to her. "Y/n do you not understand we're in quarantine?" She asked. "I know ma, but please. It's just Frank, and plus we basically live at each other's houses." I said to her. She sighed and nodded her head "okay fine, but he better come clean my house next time like he said he was." She said as I laughed.

"Yes mom. I'll see you later." I said kissing her cheek and heading out to the car. I started blasting my music and jamming out as I headed over to Franks house.

*Franks House*

*knock knock*

"I got it!" The door opens to reveal Franks mom. "Aye Mija, long time no see." She said wrapping me into a hug. "It really has" I chuckled and walked in with her. "Y/N's here!" His little sister exclaimed and wrapped me in a hug. "Hi my luv." I giggled and kissed her head.

"Y/n!" Frank exclaimed and hugged me too. "What's up loser." I laughed and hugged him back. "Let's go to mah room." He said as I nodded my head. "What are we gonna do?" I asked him. "Play fortnite." He said. "Fucking Bitch I did not come all the way over here for you to play Fortnite!" I said jumping on his back making him fall onto his bed laughing. "This isn't funny Francesca." I said to him.

"I think it is." He laughed flipping us over so he could tickle me. "Frank stop." I laughed. He continued to tickle my sides as I squirmed right under him. "Frank." I yelped. "Nope you put this on yourself." He laughed at me. "Okay okay I'm sorry." I laughed as he stopped. "Yeah mhm that's what I thought." He said as I lightly punched him in the shoulder.

He got off of me and went to play Fortnite. I grabbed his phone and put in the passcode. "I'm gonna FaceTime Juju." I said. "Okay." He replied concentrated on his game.

*ring ring*

"What the fuck do you want fr- oh hey Y/n what's up bitch." Julian answered "Hey bitch." I smiled and saw Bella in the back. "Hi Bella!" "Hi y/n" she smiled. "What you guys doing?" "Well, Frank is being an ass and is playing fucking fortnite when he told me to come over to hang out with him." I said looking at frank who shot a glare my way.

"You're my good luck charm." He said and kissed my head quickly and went back to his game. "Ah Damn, Ypu have fun doing nothing then." Julian laughed. "Thanks Juju." I rolled my eye playfully and hung up. He has said he needed to call his mom.

"Frankie stop ignoring me." I begged. "I'm not ignoring you y/n. I'm concentrating on my game"he said as he killed a dude. "Whatever." I huffed and went on my phone. As I went on TikTok, yes TikTok, my new obsession.

I watched all these tiktoks and the one that caught my attention was the Girl best friend kissing her boy best friend. And the other one where the girl tries to sit on the boyfriends lap. I was scared to do it, but what if he felt the same. "Fuck it?" I said aloud. "Fuck it." Frank finished.

That was our thing. If anyone of us wanted to risk something or do something stupid or anything in general. One of us would ask "fuck it?" The other would just respond "fuck it." Even if we don't know what the other is gonna do or say.

I grabbed my phone and placed it on his dresser. I went in front of him as he moved his head to see the screen. He was sitting at the edge of his bed as I moved his arms so I could fit through. "What you doin?" He asked still concentrating. I didn't answer but just wrap my arms around him tightly as he did the same. Moving my hair to the other side so he can see the screen.

"Frankie?" "Baby?" He answered. I looked at him as he looked at me. "Fuck it?" I asked "fuck it" he said as I kissed him passionately.

He didn't even hesitate but kiss me back. He took his headset off and pushed me onto the bed. I couldn't help but smile. I pulled away, "what?" He said frustrated. "Hold up." I laughed as I went to go stop the video. "Ah what the hell y/n." He said getting depressed. "It was a TikTok. The one where you see if your guy best friend likes you back." I said.

"Well, I hope this answers your TikTok." He smirked and placed his lips back on mine. I smiled once again and just continued making out with him. I pulled away once again "Yeah it did." I bit my lip as he smirked at me.

"What about your game?" I asked. "I just wanted to piss you off." He chuckled. "Oh yeah?" I said. "Yeah." He laughed. "Okay fine." I said getting off his lap and started walking to the door. But he pulled my hand turning me around. "Nah you ain't going anywhere babygirl." He said making me smirk and attack his lips once again.

*Five Minutes Later*

"FRAN- OH SHIT GET SOME FRANK! FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK" I heard as Frank quickly covered my face with his body. "What the fuck you bitches. Get the fuck out." He said. My entire face was red as I heard the boys laughing and jumping up and down.

"Ah cousin we already know who you with anyways." Julian laughed. "Okay and? Leave her alone." Frank said. "Y/n! Finally Frank made his move." Logan said clapping it up.

"Ummm actually!" I said getting up from under frank. "I'm the one who made the move thank you very much." "Ah shit she beat you to it." Danny laughed. "Callate putos." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone and showed them the TikTok.

I walked over to Frank and wrapped him in a hug and smiled. "Fuck it?" He said. "Fuck it." I said. "I love you." He said straight out. "I've always loved you." I smiled and kissed hiM once more.

"AHHHHH" the boys all said looking at us making me and frank laugh and blush.

*The End*

Sorry this sucked, but hoped y'all liked :)