Julian

Y/N's POV:

"Miggy! Let's go you're gonna be late for school" I yelled out to my seven year old son. "Mama my jacket won't go  up" He whined as he came down the stairs. "Come baby let me help you." I said as he waddled down the last step and over to me.

I fixed the zipper and zipped it up. "Alright are you ready now?" I asked he smiled widely "Yes mama" I giggled and wrapped him in a hug and kissed his head. "Come on let's go." I said holding my hand out for him as we walked out to the car.

"Mama, do I get to see daddy today?" He asked me putting his seatbelt on in the backseat. "Yes you do, he is gonna pick you up from school today and you're gonna spend the weekend with him. How does that sound?" I smiled to him. He clapped his hands and smiled. "Sounds good to me" he said making me laugh.

I had Miguel when I was 13, yes I know crazy right? Well I was just a young girl that really thought a boy could love me, Miguel's  dad, and thought we'd be together forever. Turns out I was wrong.

At first when I had told Miguel's dad that I was pregnant he didn't want anything to do with me or Miguel. Until later he came back around and apologized and wanted to help care for him. We aren't together but we do co-parent very well now.

It was difficult to do during school but our parents helped us out a lot. "Mama yesterday Tyson knocked down Lisa's LeGos and made her cry." Miguel said. "Wow honey, you're not bullying anybody are you." I squinted at him through the mirror as I still kept my eyes on the road. "No mama, I like to play with everyone." He smiled. "That's my boy" I smiled as I finally pulled up to the school and got out.

"Okay Miggy I'll see you on Sunday okay?" I said to Miguel He nods his head and wraps me in a hug. "Bye mama I'm gonna miss you." He said I kissed his cheek and let go. "I'm gonna miss you too." I smiled weakly as he ran for the gates and to his classroom.

I sighed and started my way for work.

*During Shift*

"Hi welcome to Denny's, my name is y/n. Can I get you guys started off with some drinks?" I asked holding my pen and book in hand. I finally looked up to meet with four boys. "Y/n hey long time no see." I heard and saw Danny. "Ah hey Danny and it really has been hasn't it?" I chuckled lightly. "We gotta meet and catch up soon." He said as I nodded my head.

"Sounds good to me." I chuckled as I finally started taking their drinks. "And for you?" I asked looking at the last boy. He smiled at me making me blush a bit. "I'll take a sweet tea please." He said as I nodded my head. Going to the back to get their drinks.

"I saw that y/n." My co-worker and best friend Milly smirked. "Oh shut up leave me alone." I laughed lightly. "I don't even know his name" I shrugGed filling up their drinks.

Julian's PoV:

She walked away to the back to get our drinks . As all I could think about was her now. "Damn cuz you don't even know her." Frank laughed at me along with Danny and Logan. "Yo Danny how do you even know her?" I asked trying to know more about her.

"Y/n? Oh well shit we went to middle and high school together." He explained as I nodded my head.

*After eating*

"Bro just ask for her number." Logan said as all of them agreed. "What if she has a boyfriend?" I asked timidly. "Trust me she doesn't." Danny said as I shrugged. We all got up from the table to go pay for our food. I spotted y/n and decided to just shoot my shot. "Fuck it" I said to myself and walked up to her.

"Hey y/n." I said as she looked back and smiled at me. "Hey..." she said still not knowing my name. "Julian" I smiled. "Julian" she repeated. "So I was wondering, if maybe I can get your number?" I asked confidently. She looked at me and smiled "of course" and already handed me a paper with her number on it.