Julian

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

Y/N's POV:

"Juju" I whined. "Y/n baby not right now please. We're playing a game." He said ignoring me. I pouted and huffed as I crossed my arms and laid back down on his bed. Him, Frank and Danny were playing Modern Warfare since Logan was at work.

I continued to watch him play, so concentrated and focused on his game. As I watched I had thought of an idea. I smirked and got up off his bed. "Hey Juju what if I got my tongue pierced?" I asked "yeah sounds great baby." He said not paying much mind to me.

"Okay and shave my head yeah? Then dye it red? Or purple?" I asked "Yeah mhm" he said still focused. I knew it, I smirked and grabbed my phone and put it by the tv recording. Since he's being such a bitch and not giving me my attention I had decided to do that TikTok where girls wrap their hair up in front of their boyfriends to grab something from underneath their chairs or whatever.

"Oh fucking shit Frank! What the fuck did I tell you!" He said. I placed my money under his chair from behind and then went around in front of him. He looked at me but then went back to his game. "Baby what you doin?" He asked moving the controller. "Nothing" I said taking my hair tie off and started putting it up in a ponytail.

He realized my actions and smirked at me. "What?" I smirked back. He opened his legs and adjusted how he was sitting. "Shit." He chuckled lightly and got comfortable as he slightly pulled down his pants. I finished putting my hair up and went in between his legs. Going under him I grabbed my money and showed him. He looked at me, well more like glared at me. "What happened baby?" I smirked at him.

"Oh fuck no" He said turning his game off real quick. "What's wrong Juju?" I asked innocently. "Don't Juju me Y/n get on the fucking bed" he demanded. I got up and turned my phone off quickly as I got onto the bed a bit too excitedly.

He turned off the game without hesitation.

"Who you trynna tease like that hm?" He asked roughly getting on top of me. "You were ignoring me. I just wanted to talk" I pouted, he looked at me and chuckled "Well guess what baby, you got my attention now, but you ain't just got be talking." He said as he came closely to my right ear. "You're gonna be screaming my name" He whispered sending shivers down my spine. I bit my lip. He wasted no time in unzipping my jacket to reveal myself in only my bra.

He smirked as he started to slowly kiss down my stomach to where I needed him most. I bit down on my bottom lip to hold in my moans. "Don't hold back baby, nobody's home" He smiled and continued down to the button of my jeans. As he slowly started to unbutton my jeans. "Julian please" I moaned. "No no no, you wanted to tease me. Two can play that game baby" He smirked as I was frustrated and grew more wet by his movements. I needed him desperately but yet he wanted to tease me.

As he finally took my jeans off and smiled down at me. "So fuckin wet" He said taking off my panties and showing me how soaked they were. "I didn't know I made you this wet" He smirked as I bit my lip. "You have no idea" I smirked, making him groan. He wasted no time but taking off his shorts. I could see his print through his boxers as I smirked. We haven't fucked in a week, yes a week, a girl has her needs and right now it was for him. "Your little game worked babygirl now look at me" He said as his eyes were full of lust.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. As we moved in-sync, I instantly felt pain knowing that he had put himself inside of me. "Fuck Julian!" I said separating our lips as moans escaped my mouth. "You feel so good y/n. Shit!" he said moving slowly for me to adjust. "So fucking tight" he groaned. I gripped onto his shoulders as the pain started going away and he picked up his speed.

"Fuck Julian right there" I moaned. "That's right scream my name baby" He groaned into my ear as he was wasting no time. "Damn you feel so good baby" he said connecting his lips with mine.

As he kept his steady pace I was a moaning mess, as was him. "Julian I can't hold it." I cried. "Hold it baby Im almost there." He replied. The sensation running through my body as we moved in sync.

"Alright baby cum for me." He said as I released all over him. "Fuck y/n!" He yelled as I connected our lips again moaning into his mouth. Once we came down from our highs he got off of me and laid down next to me. Wrapping us in the sheets pulling my body closer to his. "I love you" he whispered and kissed my shoulder.

"Love me more than your game I can see." I giggled as he chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek. "I love you Juju." I smiled as my eyes slowly started to close.

*The End*

~~

So... umm... this was NOT really how I thought his would turn out. Some crazy stuff y'all 😂 I am sorry if this made you uncomfortable, I felt weird writing it since I've never done this before lol