Julian

Y/N's POV:

"Leave me alone Julian I don't want to get up." I whined. "Y/n come on you've been in bed since this morning. It's fucking five in the evening." He said annoyed. I lifted the blanket off of my head and looked at him with sad eyes. "My cramps are really bad this time." I said with tears.

It deadass was hurting hella bad this time and I didn't want to move. He looked at me with sad eyes too "Want me to go get your things?" He asked kindly. "Please baby." I pleaded as he smiled and kissed my head. "I'll be back okay?" Hw said and I nodded my head.

Julian's PoV:

"Where you going Cuz?" Frank asked looking up from his phone. "Gonna go get y/n some stuff from the store." I said grabbing my keys and putting my shoes on. "Damn you're such a simp Julian." Logan laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up. You guys comin or what?" I asked "I actually gotta head out." Frank said. "I do too." Logan spoke up.  "Alright I'll see you guys later." I said and walked out to my car and going to CVS.

Y/n and I have been dating for a year and I don't mind getting her the things she needs when it's that time of month. I grabbed her tampons and pads, midol, y/fav/candy, y/fav/drink, y/fav/chips, y/fav/ice cream.

I got all the necessities. I finally finished and got to the register as the lady started ringing me up. "That time of the month?" She asked scanning the pads as I nod my head and smiled. I didn't know what the duck to say.

She finished and I have her the money. "She's lucky to have a guy like you." She smiled and gave me my change. "Thank you, have a nice night." I smiled. "Thank you, you too" she said and I left.

Y/N's POV:

"Why do my boobs fucking hurt." I cried aloud to myself. I waited for Julian to get home so I can lay down on him. I just need him so I can sleep well. "Baby I'm home." I heard and I smiled. "Oh yay!" I said as he came into the room with all the things I love including himself.

"I got you midol too." He said giving me the bottle with my drink. "I love you Juju." I smiled as he smiled and kissed my head. "I love you too Y/n." He said as I took two pills and laid down on him.

"I don't deserve you." I said against his chest. He chuckled "I don't deserve you, but yet here we are." He laughed as I smiled and kissed his lips. "Netflix And actual chill?" He asked as I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"Oh wait! Can we please watch Selena! I haven't seen it in forever."  I pleaded. "Of course." He said and rented Selena on Amazon Prime.

*During movie*

I started crying when she died. "Baby are you crying?" He asked me. "No, my eyes just hurt." I said lying. "Don't cry Bebe." He chuckled and kissed my head. "It's just so sad all the time." I said wiping my tears.

"I know, I know." He said holding me tightly.

*after movie*

"Want me to sing you to sleep?" He smirked as I giggled. He knows that all I need to fall asleep was him. "Yes please." I said as he cleared his throat.

"Because I'm dreaming of you tonight. Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight!" He sang so off key making me smile into his chest. I closed my eyes as he continued to try and sing.

This was literally all I needed. "Good Night Juju." I whispered and fell asleep on his chest. "Good night Baby." He said and kissed my head.

*The End*

~~~

This one was short but I wanted to make it a nice cute short one for Juju :))

ALSO I'm kinda sad, I couldn't get any Merch. I deadass cried BUT I am so happy for the boys and how far they're coming literally they're getting the attention that they deserve.