Logan

Y/N's POV:

There I waited for him thinking he'd show up. Well shit I've been here since five thirty, it's fucking seven thirty now. I called I even texted no reply. I knew this would happen but what did I do? I believed him and let him take me out.

Logan's PoV:

We pulled up to Julians house and went inside. "Fucking dumbass." I laughed at Frank as he dropped it like it's hot.

*ding*

I looked at my phone to see several missed calls and texts from Y/n. "Ah shit!" I said realizing the time as well. "What happened?"julian asked confused. "I was supposed to have a date night with y/n today. I totally forgot!" I said shaking my head and grabbing my keys.

"Yeah you're fucked." Danny laughed as I flipped him off. "She's definitely breaking up wit yo ass now!" Franks laughed as Julian did too. I shook my head and ran out driving to chili's as fast as I could.

Y/N's POV:

There I sat outside on a bench in front of chili's still hoping he'd come, but soon gave up as I got up. I looked to the entrance to see him jogging over to the door and finally looking at me. "Y/n baby please." He said as I shook my head and walked to my car.

"Y/n please I'm sorry." He said as I continued to my car and unlocked the doors. As I opened it he quickly closed it. "Please Y/n I'm sorry I lost track of time, we were vlogging and I'm sorry. I just lost track of time." He explained. "That's your excuse for everything Logan. You lost track of time. I was waiting here for two hours." I said as my voice cracked. "I know and I'm sorry let me make it up to you." He said.

"How many times Logan?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean how many times are you going to 'make it up' to me? This isn't the first time you've done this." I said as a tear slipped. He looked down at his feet as I shook my head.

"I love you so much Bubbas, but it's like we aren't even together?" I questioned. "Don't ever get me wrong. I am so happy for you and how far you and the boys have come and are going. But I just want to spend time with you. It's either you're filming or you're hanging with the boys. We never spend any time together anymore." I said truthfully.

"I- I'm sorry y/n. Truly." He said reaching for my hands and squeezed them for reassurance. I looked to meet his eyes which were glossy as I frowned. "Let me make it up to you this weekend okay?" He said. I sighed. Am I really going to do this again?

"I don't know." I said unsure. "Please. Y/n baby. Trust me I'll plan it and everything. The whole weekend will be just you and Me." He smiled and pulled me close to his body. "Promise?" I asked holding my pinky out.

"Promise." He said linking pinkies as he kissed his and I kissed mine. "I love you so much and I'm sorry y/n." Hw said and kissed my head. "I love you too." I said and laid my head on his chest. He wiped my tears as he kissed my head again.

*Friday Night*

"What are you guys gonna do anyways?" My best friend asked. I shrugged "He just told me that we were gonna have the whole weekend to ourselves." I smiled at the thought. I missed my baby, it feels like forever.

*Ding*

"Ah shit he's here." I squealed. She laughed at me "Use protection!" She yelled at me as I flipped her off and I went out the door with my bag of clothes and such.

Logan had told me everything that I needed to bring. I was happy that we finally get to do something together. I walked out and there he was in the car with his glasses on as I smiled. I walked over and put my stuff in the back. "Hey baby." He said as I had gotten in the car. "Hi bubbas." I smiled and kissed him softly.