Frank

A/n: pretty sure y'all have probably heard this song on TikTok lol. It's just been stuck in my head and I love it.

Lyrics: italics

Regular: present

Bold: Flashback
(I also won't be doing all the lyrics lol sorry been a bit lazy lately)

Y/N's POV:

"How could!? I gave you everything and this is what I get?" I cried "y/n baby I'm sorry. Please." He pleaded "No Kyle fuck off" I said not wanting him to get closer to me. "I know I messed up, but please y/n I won't do it again" he said.

I shook my head. "No we are done! Leave me the fuck alone" I said running out with tears.

It's been two months since Kyle and I broke up and I sat there and cried inside my room. How could he do this to me? I thought we were good, but I guess not.

*Knock knock*

I quickly wiped my tears away trying to make myself look presentable. It didn't work that well but I did my best. "Come in." I said "Y/n?" I heard as I looked up. It was my roommate Frank, I smiled weakly "Hey Frank"

He frowned and came to my side.

I can't lie, I can tell you're a jaded baby wipe your eyes

"He's not worth your tears baby" he said wiping the fresh tears that started falling down my face. I looked down to my hands that were fiddling around. I didn't want Frank to see me like this. He lifted my chin up to meet his gaze "don't let him get the best of you" he said.

Don't let him see that he got the best of you
Girl I'll take the rest of you

"I'm sorry Frank" I chuckled softly. "For what Babygirl?" He smiled "For being such a mess" I laughed and wiped some tears away. "It's all good baby. I'm here for you" He smiled and wrapped me in a hug.

Frank and I have been living together for about two years.I moved out to LA for school and have been out here since then. Once I finished my first year in college I went out looking for an apartment and found myself a roommate, which was Frank. Now I'm finally on the verge of graduating college.

Cut him off go and find your purpose
And get you a n*gga that's solid personally

*Ten minutes later*

We  sat there on my bed quietly. I didn't mind and I know frank didn't either. Just being able to sit and not have to talk meant that we have a strong connection. I thought that's what I had with Kyle but I didn't. I frowned thinking of him again. "You know, he was supposed to come to my Open mic that night" I looked down at my feet.

I was a music major and I had thought he would've showed up for my open mic.

Franks PoV:

"You know he was supposed to come to my open mic that night" she said looking down at her feet. I frowned and held her hand.

I'll do more than to support your dreams
Baby get you a me

"Y/n look at me please" I said softly to her. She wiped her tears and slowly lifted her head. "You got this baby, don't say you don't. If you need someone in your corner because your family can't  be out here with you. Just know I'm here for you y/n." I told her as she smiled weakly and nodded her head giving me another hug. 

'You mean more to me than you know it y/n.' I thought in my head. "So y/n it's time to get yo ass up out of bed" I said earning a giggle from her. "And let's go get you some food" I told her as she nodded her head.

It's time to boss up
Fix ya credit, girl get at it
Get ya bag up
Hit that gym and get back fine
Go get that degree, go girl

*five months later*

"Damn you look fine as hell baby" I said to her as she blushed instantly. "Not too bad yourself" she smirked at me as I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her head. "Nah but you got it" I said as she kissed my lips.

You just gotta play yay
Girl I'm gon 'let you know you got it
Every chance that I get don't you doubt it
No I'm not perfect but I promise I'm worth it
Girl you know you deserve it, stop playing

*One year later*
Y/N's POV:

"Y/n baby!" I heard from outside of my door. I got up off my bed and closed my textbook and my notebook. "What's up?" I asked walking out. "Y/n!" I heard to see Julian, Danny, and Logan with Frank. "Hey guys" I smiled and gave each and every one of them a hug.

"How have you guys been? I'm so happy for you all. Y'all are getting big" I smiled. "Thanks Y/n." Julian smiled "been good actually" Logan answered as I smiled and nodded my head. "How are you? How's school been?" Danny asked as I pushed my glasses up and smiled "It's been going really good actually. Just finishing studying for my finals and then I'm all set." I smiled.

"Next thing you know you'll be the one making it big" frank smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. I thanked him as we all just talked as the boys were cracking jokes on each other like usual and making me laugh.

Girl fuck that drama
If it ain't bout dat money bounce
You know you the shit
I don't even gotta say yay
I know you gon win shawty

The boys had left leaving Frank and I alone. "Frankie?" I questioned. "What's up baby?" He asked as we went into his room. "I never actually got to say thank you." I said to him. "For what?" He chuckled "Well for everything. You mean the world to me and I am so grateful you're in my life. If it wasn't for you I'd probably slacked off even more." I admitted.

"Baby just know that you did all of that on your own. Ain't nobody did it but you. You're six months away from graduating college y/n. No one could've gotten you there but yourself." He smiled at me and kissed my head. I wrapped him in a hug "I love you" I said against his chest. "I love you too" he responded.

"Just know that you got it" He finished as I smiled

I want you to know that girl
You got it

*The End

~~~~
I- sorry y'all the song  has been stuck in my head. And I'm also making a Nick imagine rn but it's been hard for me to think of what to write for that one but don't trip y'all it's in its way out :)