Frank

Italics: Lyrics

Bold: past

normal: Present

~~~

Y/n's Pov:

"You need to tell him how you feel y/n. You can't keep this in for so long." My cousin y/c/n said to me. "But I don't want to lose him" I frowned. "This isn't healthy Y/n, you can't keep in your emotions like this anymore." She said as I let out a sigh.

And I hate to say I love you
When it's so hard for me

"Maybe you're right." I say honestly. "Yeah I know I am right." She says "But I am always here if you need me" She weakly smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Let me know how it goes tomorrow okay?" She asked as I nod my head and she gets up and leaves me alone to think.

*Next Day*

I could see him with the other three crazy boys as I weakly smiled. Logan was my other guy best friend, and he knew how I felt about Frank. Who am I kidding, they all knew how I felt for Frank. I was nervous, I just couldn't do it but I had to for myself.

Freshmen Year*

"Frank I like you." I said to my best friend. He smiles and gives me a hug. That's all that happened. I felt happy I finally told him, and yet all I got was a smile and a hug.

And I hate to say I want you
When you make it so clear
You don't want me

Sophomore Year*

"I'm Still sorry y/n. I never meant to do this to you." Sam said. My friend who started dating Frank, when she knew I liked him. When they both knew I liked him. "Don't be sorry it's okay" I faked a smile as I lied through my teeth.

"Hey baby" Frank said coming up to Sam and sitting next to her. "What's up y/n" He says smiling at me as I smiled back weakly. As I saw them together laughing and fiddling with each other. I felt my heart ache.

I'd never ask you cause deep down
I'm certain I know what you'd say
You'd say I'm sorry believe me
I love you but not in that way

It was pretty late in the day and I told them I would be late. As I approached the four they all smiled. "Hey bud, what's wrong?" Logan asked giving me a side hug. "Best friend you okay?" Frank asked me. "Um, can we talk?" I asked as he nods his head yes. "Alone?" I asked again as he looks at the boys confused but nodded his head and we head back to my car.

And I hate to say I need you
I'm so reliant
I'm so dependent
I'm such a fool

"What's wrong?" he asked as we stood by my car far away from the other three boys. I already had tears falling down my face. "To be honest Frank, Us." I said chuckling lightly. "Every time I want to try and talk to you or hang out with you its not really much. It's like there is nothing to say. And it hurts me a lot we call each other best friends when we don't talk like at all" I say

Summer*

Me: Frankie!

Frankie😌: Y/n!

Me: Can I talk to you?

I waited for him to reply for hours now. But then I remember he's probably with family, or with the boys filming, then I see he posted something. It was of his new girlfriend Jacky. "So he has time to post his girlfriend but not text me back?" I said aloud to myself.

I was really jealous, and sad, and mad. All mixed together, I really needed to talk to him but he doesn't have time for me anymore.

He was about to open his mouth to say something but I shook my head. "Let me finish" I said "I've always liked you, always" More tears start falling. "But I already knew things would not work out because you stopped liking me back. That was when you started dating Sam. I have been hurt by you and you never even noticed." I say tears slipping down my face trying to even say all of it. He gave me a sad look.

When you're not there
I find myself singing the blues
Can't bear
Can't face the truth

"I understand that you are busy, and I am so fucking happy for you and the boys." I smiled weakly "But when I need you, you're out fucking some girl, or getting fucking high. How are we supposed to be best friends when we don't talk? I even understand that you have more friends and different friends from me, but why in the hell give me that fucking label Frank." I frowned.

"I hate talking about my feelings with others, and if I do it's to you. Or it was." I scoffed and laughed lightly. "I can't even tell you anything anymore and it hurts me, but I am telling you now that I am done. I have always been there for you, since you started dating Sam and Jacky and that other girl. Want to know why? Because my feelings for you have always been there." I say again. "Y/n" he says" "No Frank, I need to say what I need to say." I said wiping my tears as he frowned at me.

You will never know that feeling
You will never see through these eyes

*Facetime with Frank*

"Be careful okay?" I said "Of course best fran" he said chuckling "No Frank I meant with your girlfriend. I don't want you hurt, you already said I love you and you just started dating her dude." I say. He lets out a sigh. "Don't get too attached remember what happened with Sam?" I asked him as he nods his head.

"Thank you y/n" he says "Well I gotta go, we have to film. Love you!" he smiled and hung up the phone. "I love you too" I said to myself and frowned.

I'd never ask you
'Cause deep down I'm certain I know what you'd say
You'd say I'm sorry

"I have always been there for you, and all I wanted in return was the same." I whisper just enough for him to hear. "But I'll never get that from you." I looked down at the floor. "Goodbye Frank" I said walking to my car door leaving him shocked. He moved out of the way so I could leave, but I just didn't want to hear what he had to say. But I think I know what he'd say...

You'd say I'm sorry
Believe me
I love you
But not in that way

*The End

Again this is not the best, but I love this song, because I am a SIMP lol it is bad... and okay don't hate me but this was actually how I lost one of my guy best friends lol. This story though is just not the full story and some of it I obviously made up. I just hope y'all enjoyed. and don't forget requests are open :)