Julian

Julian's PoV:

"Bro how much you want to bet I can hit it?" I smirked at the boys. "I got twenty" Frank said. "That he can fuck or he can't?" Danny asked. "He's gonna fuck. They don't call her too easy Y/n for nothing" Frank laughed as we all did too.

"Nah I call bullshit I'll put in thirty. She's not gonna fuck." Logan disagreed "Danny? What about you?" I asked "I bet you can smash. I'll put ten, I'm kind of broke" Danny said.

"Alright bet whats my time limit?" I asked "You get up to a month. If not you all owe me big bucks." Logan said. "Alright deal" I said as we all shook on it.

This is gonna be fun. Y/n went to high school with Logan and I, and she's always had the name 'too easy y/n'. Or others would now just say that she belongs to the streets and shit.

Y/N's fine as fuck and I mean who wouldn't wanna piece of that? "Bro but I've heard she's got an STD" Frank said. "Shut the fuck up Frank you're a dog too you probably got some shit." Logan said trying to defend her.

"Aye fuck you low ball" Frank said to Logan making us laugh. "Let's just see how easy she really is." I laughed making them all laugh except Logan who shook his head.

Y/N's POV:

"Oh my gosh! Lila!! Julian just DM'd me! I can't breathe I can't breathe!" I said hyperventilating. "Calm down Y/n." She laughed grabbing my phone. "Well shit y/n. Doin big tingz I see." She smirked and giving me my phone back.

"What the fuck do I say?" I asked anxiously. "Just say hey." She laughed as I nodded my head and texted hey.

I've probably had been obsessing over Julian since Senior year. I've loved watching his YouTube channel that he has with his friends Logan,Danny and his cousin Frank.

My best friend Lila and I have met them before at several different parties. Logan is a really good friend of mine and I get scared to hang out with him because he hangs out with Julian like ALL the time.

"He wants to go out sometime Lila! Oh my gosh!" I squealed of excitement. "Ah I'm so happy for you y/n." She smiled and gave me a hug. "I just hope he doesn't do me like every other guy" I frowned. "I know Luv, but I think he might be one of the good ones." She smiles as I nod my head.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I said boosting my confidence and sending Julian a text asking is Saturday was okay. Luckily he said yes but my heart warmed once I read "It's a date." I was shocked "He said it's a date with a wink emoji!!" I said as Lila laughed at me.

Ever since freshmen year I've been called 'too easy y/N'. I earned the nickname from this senior Chad. Yes, I was an idiotic freshmen girl who thought that a Senior would actually love her.

Long story short Chad and I were dating for two months, he wanted to get in my pants but I told him no and that I was a Virgin. He got pissed off at me and dumped me. The next day I get to school and everyone laughing and pointing at me. Saying that I'm 'too easy' or that I'm a 'slut' and a 'WHORE' 'dirty bitch'. All the names you could think of.

Chad had gone around saying that he fucked me in the bathrooms after school and that I was 'too easy' to get with. Ever since then that's all everyone has known me as. Some guys say that they smashed me but I've never even met or seen them around me before.

I try not to deal with it really because I know it isn't true, my best friend Lila knows it isn't and that's all I needed. So yes I let people believe what they want, but it's just not me. I hope Julian doesn't think less of me, I really do like him.

*one month later*

I was currently with Julian... in his room... on his bed... making out.

As he was eagerly kissing me and slipping his tongue in my mouth I felt him unbuttoning my pants. I quickly pulled away "Please don't" I said as he looked at me confused. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean t-." He said but I cut him off "No it's fine." I chuckled awkwardly "Can we just talk?" I asked as he looked at me shocked "Oh, uh okay." He nodded as he sat down on his bed and I buttoned up my pants.