Danny

Y/N's POV:

"Shouldn't you be filming?" I giggled. He shrugged "it's whatever I told them I'm helping my mom with something" he laughed as we walked hand in hand through the mall.

"Well you better come up with something quick because they're right there." I laughed pointing at the three boys inside bath and body works. "Ah babe come on, cant we go to a different store?" He pleaded. I shook my head. "I told you I wanted Candles and perfume" he sighed.

"Oh thank the Lord" he said as the boys walked out of Bath and Body Works. "You are lucky" I laughed. "Lucky I found you" he winked as I giggled and kissed his cheek.

*After Mall*

"Where the fuck you at Bitchass?" Julian said over the phone. "I'm with y/n bitchass hoe" Danny said showing me on the screen. "Oh hey" I smiled and waved. "Y/n you fucker! We were supposed to film today" frank said.

"Listen you dick head. Danny said he was free today" I said in my defense. "Damn Baby gotta throw me under the bus?" He said hurt. "You threw me under first" I said.

"That's true tho" Frank said over the phone. "I'll see y'all tonight." Danny said as I sat down in his lap. "Yeah see y'all after your dick appointment Y/n!" Logan laughed in the back.

"Shut up bitch ass" I said flipping him off as Danny kissed my neck softly. "Ah Danny finna get some kitty tonight!" Logan laughed again. "At least he can" I said. "OH SHIT!" Julian and Frank both laughed making myself and Danny laugh. "Bye bitches" I said hanging Danny's phone up.

"Now where were we?" He laughed. I laughed and instantly attached my lips to his.

*Later that day*

"Did you wanna come?" He asked me. "It's okay I don't wanna ruin your guys filming" I said kissing his cheek. "Nah fuck it come on babe" he said pulling me by the waist. "Stop being clingy Bubbas" I giggled holding his face in my hands.

"You act like the boys hate you" he said. "Oh I know they don't because I'm the life of the party" I jokingly said. "Nah Nah Nah" he said as I laughed and kissed him again. "I'll go" I said as he basically squealed like a little girl. "Aye Callate my ears Danny" I laughed.

"You love it" he says as I smiled "Always" I kissed him once again.

*At house*

"It's Sweetea Bitch!" I announced as I entered the house. "Y/n! You stole my baby!" Logan yelled running up to Danny and jumping on him. "Shut the fuck up Lowg he's MY boyfriend" I glared at him. "Oh yeah?" He said getting in my face. "Yeah!" I said getting in his. We both stared intimidating each other until we both broke and laughed and hugged each other.

"Damn fuck you too y/n." Frank said fake crying. "Oh my gosh y'all are crybabies" I laughed. "Hi Frankie" I said going in for a hug but he put his hand out and looked away. "This friendship is over. I can't believe you hugged Logan before me." He said with a fake tear. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Stop being a bitch" I say as he smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hey Julie" I said to Julian as he gave me a hug. "What's up Bitch" he said in his girl voice. "Damn y'all act like I'm not here." Danny said. "Yeah you're not because you decided to miss Vlog day!" Julian said as they all started bickering making me laugh.

"Why you laughing it's your fault!" Danny says. I act like I'm the victim. "Me? Oh hell no Daniela you're the one who said 'Babe let's go out. My treat' so don't come at me with your bullshit" I said crossing my arms. As the boys all were 'oooing' and 'aaahing' "yeah mhm stay quiet" I smirked at him.

"Fuck you" he mouthed. "When?" I mouthed back as he smirked. "Y'all fucking get a room" frank said shaking his head. I flipped him off as I ran and jumped on Danny's back. "No more missing vlog day Daniela or we're gonna replace you with y/n." Logan said. As I smiled and laughed in Danny's ear.

"She's still the reason why I wasn't blogging today." He shook his head. I lightly bit on Danny's ear "ouch babe" he said as I giggled "shut the fuck up bitch" I say as he removes his hands from underneath my legs that were supporting me. Making me wrap my legs quickly around his torso.

"Oh you are so lucky." He said as I laughed and kissed his neck. "Aye yo can we do this TikTok?" Frank asked. As he showed us the TikTok where the audio was 'I just flipped the switch' and they changed outfits.

*In bathroom*

I waited inside the bathtub watching it all play out. It was gonna be Julian and Frank switch clothes and Danny and Logan. "Turn the sink on to make it look more realistic." Frank said to Logan as he said okay. Soon the Audio starts.

Logan did the sink thing and then Danny was trying his best to dance as I just laughed. "Baby you look stupid" I laughed aloud as they all tried not to laugh but play it cool.

Soon Danny turned the light off right on time and then turned it back on. "Hurry up fuckers and switch clothes." Frank demanded as they did so. The whole time I just watched Danny in Ah.

"Y/n close your eyes. I feel violated right now" Danny said covering his bare chest with his hands. "You've seen me shirtless." I shrugged. "That's true" he says as he puts on Logan's shirt and bucket hat.
Once they finished changing clothes and positions they turned the lights back off.

Soon the audio goes off again and turned the lights on. Logan acting like Danny and Julian and Frank doing the same shit.

"I wanna see!" I said as Frank showed me the final touch. It looked hella nice and hella smooth. If you had no idea what was going on behind the scenes than you wouldn't have really noticed that they switched clothes at all.

"That's actually really smooth" I laughed. "Thanks you know, I gotta put these amateurs in their places." Frank said acting all cool. I rolled my eyes and see that Logan and Danny started switching back into their clothes.

I walked behind Danny and wrapped my hands around his torso as he chuckled and looked in the mirror. I pulled my phone out to take the picture I captioned it 'Roles Reversed🥰'

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. "I love you" He said. "I love you" I smiled and kissed his lips. "Ewwwww" the boys all said as I laughed and flipped them off as well as Danny.

*The End*

______

Wow this sucked 😂